12

The next day I wake up to the sound of a voice. It wasn't Damian's but my snowman or should I say snowwomen Lena.

"Gooooodmooorrrning Raven!" She sang.

I giggled "Morning Lena."

She walked up too me. Her flower was about to fall out of the sided of her purple head. So I fixed it.

"So what are you going to do today Lena?" I asked.

"I don't know but you now that round thing in the sky."

"Yeah."

"Well I want to know what that is and why is the sky always sooo black?."

"Well you know Lena you are just like a friend of mine back at home."

Her eyes grew big.

"Really who?!"

"His name is Olaf and his a snowman like you."

Lena got on my lap and I rapped my arms around her.

"Ohh tell me more about your hometown and your family."

She then began to flutter her eyes.

"Ok, well my mom is Queen Elsa and my dad is the King Jack Frost. they had pure white hair they wore blue and they had ice powers."

"Oh oh oh is that were you get your powers?" She asked?

"Sort of, you see I was cursed when I was a baby. That's why I have black hair and dark powers, But if I wasn't I would look like my mom, beautiful and pretty."

"But you are beautiful Rev." a voice entered the room.

I looked up.

"Ooooooo Damian!" Lena jumped up.

Damian was looking straight at me and I don't think his too happy. But I was glad to see him.

"Damian!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

He hugged me back but more of a goodbye hug than a hello hug.

"How long have you been here?" I asked breaking from our hug.

"Right when you said something about you being cursed."

I didn't notice but he was holding my hand.

"Hey guys I think I'm going to go out and explore." Lena said giggling.

Right when she left Damian spoke.

"What's this about wishing you were pretty like your mom?"

"Oh that I don't know it's just ever since I was cursed I always wounder If I was supposed to look like my mom."

He smiled and put his hand on my check. I began to blush and my eyes turned pink.

"Raven your beautiful just the way you are." he said coming closer to me.

We came closer and closer and I closed my eyes. As our lips touched I felt as if things couldn't get better. His lips were soft and his touch was softer. And I always knew he would be the one I would fall for.

As we separate but still embracing each other. he whispered in my ear.

"I love you."

I smiled.

"I love you two."

Now knowing that he loved me I finally felt happy and I don't think anything can stop or destroy it.