Ep:ilogue

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

"Just open your damn mouth!", Yeonjun shouted, he's done with Beomgyu's shit.

Beomgyu held his nape, frustrated. "I can't say it!". Yeonjun sighed as he held his head and shook it. "You're plain dumb".

"Shut up!".

"Then say it! It's me not Ryujin!".

"You said to imagine you as Ryujin!".

"It's fucking imagine for fuck's sake Choi Beomgyu"

Beomgyu squats. "I can't do this, it's so hard".

Yeonjun looked at him while stood with arms. "No, you make it hard. And it'll be harder if someone did it to her before you".

"What do you mean?", Beomgyu said under his low voice, still frustrated. Yeonjun squats in front of him.

"Beomgyu, she was a center. She got a spotlight before. Now the whole school must be crazy about her. You have to act faster".

Beomgyu looked up and scoffed. "It took you forever to confess to Yeji too".

Yeonjun knocked his head making him groaned in pain. "That's different you dumbass. Don't try to change the subject. If you don't confess tonight I'm afraid this is my last time to help you with this".

Yeonjun patted his shoulder and stood up.

_____

"So today, we'll be drawing the display here. Please draw base on your angle and remember the importance of shadowing and lights", Mr. Jeon said while putting a small mannequin on a table so it can be seen by everyone.

His gaze turned on upon Yeji. "I'm counting on you Ms. Hwang". Yeji nodded and grabbed her pencil. The whole class started sketching.

Yeji was about to sketch before her hands started trembling. It felt different and she can't move it.

Yeonjun noticed her and nudged her elbow. "Hey, what's wrong?". He glanced at her and his eyes widened when a tear drop from her eye.

He quickly wiped it before anyone sees them. "Why are you crying?". Yeji started sobbing softly. "I-I can't do this... ".

Yeonjun held her hand, hoping that it'll ease her. "It's okay. Don't cry. Do it slowly".

Yeji sniffed. She grabbed her pencil and started sketching again.

Mr. Jeon walked passed Yeji and Yeonjun but he took a step back. "Oh my, what happened to you, Ms. Hwang?".

They all hurriedly look at Yeji's drawing. Soobin and Beomgyu just look at them from afar. It's not that bad but not as good as before, her skill is gone.

Yeonjun stood up, making the students step back. "Go back to your seats".

He turned towards her and noticed she already lowered her head. Tears escaped from her eyes.

Mr. Jeon patted her shoulder. "It's okay. The accident probably affect your skill but it'll get better soon".

_____