Ep 21: To Get Her

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Day 87

Since sudden drop in her blood pressure, the doctors decided to use the ECG machine to show her heart rhythm and electrical activity.

The doctor also suggest to transfer her back to the Intensive Care Unit for better observation.

Yeji didn't remember anything, not even her name, not even any words. The only thing that keep playing in her mind is the world 'angel' and his laugh. She can't remember anything that he told at all. The only thing that matter is he makes her happy.

She slowly escape from her body. 'Maybe I should go. I'll be out from this world and stop worrying everybody'.

She look at herself. She smiled in pain.  'You suffered enough. Thank you dearself'.

---

Minhyun shocked when the ECG machine started beeping and showed flat line. Before he could shouted or do anything, the medical team rushed to Yeji's room.

One of the nurse dragged him outside and asked to patiently wait for them. He can't stop sobbing looking at her 'dead' sister. He took his phone and called someone.

"H-hello... Beomgyu? S-she's gone! She's gone!".

---

Beomgyu run to Ryujin's room. Without knocking, he opened the door. Ryujin who's studying look at him with a confused look. "What's wrong?".

Beomgyu's eye got teary and his hand trembling. "We need to go to hospital right now".

Ryujin stood up and walked towards him. "What is it?". Beomgyu couldn't answer. If he opens his mouth he'll probably bursted into tears. Ryujin held his hand and got panicked. "What is it?!".

Looking at silence Beomgyu, Ryujin grabbed her phone and hoodie. He didnt tell her anything yet, but she could guess it.

'Please no. Let me see you first. Please'.

---

Just like an ordinary day, Yeonjun arranged the stuff at the cabinet in the store. "Can they just grab stuffs without destroying the whole thing?",  he mumbled.

"Yeonjun! Your phone ring!", Taehyun shouted from the cashier. Yeonjun walked to his hoodie that was hang onto the wall. He took his phone out from the pocket. He scoffed when he saw the caller is Beomgyu.

"Hello?"

"Yeonjun... Yeji is.... "

"Why? Why?!"

"Just come to the hospital, please"

Without talking, he took off his uniform, grabbed his hoodie and ran outside.

---

Yeji opened her eyes slowly because of the light. She looked around and stood up. That's when she realized that she can feel her body and she finally can move it.

Her eyebrows crosses. "Where am I?". There's nothing around her than a never-ending white road in front of her.

"Yeji...", she heard a voice from her back. When she turned, there's a woman stood there wearing all white. Yeji looked up until she saw her face. Her eyes got teary when she recognized the woman which she missed so much.

"Mom!", she ran towards her and hugged her tightly. The woman chuckled and caressed Yeji's hair softly. Warm tears flowing from their eyes.

"I missed you so much", Yeji couldn't let go of her mother. It's been years since she could hug her like this. Her mother held her cheeks and wipe her tears. "Me too".

She kissed Yeji's hair before let go of her and held her hand. Yeji looked around with confused look. "Where are we now?". She looked at her but she just smile.

"Is this afterlife? Am I dead?", she asked her. Her mother grabbed her arm and sit at the nearest bench. Yeji looked at her, waiting for answer.

"You can't", her mother answered. Yeji's eyebrows knot in confusion. "What do you mean?". Her mother took her hand rubbed it against her.

"Sweetheart, there's so many people need you out there. Your brother, Minhyun, he's alone. You can't be here. Not now".

"You're not like me. You're strong, my baby. As much as I want you to be here, your brother and your friends need you more".

"But, I can't see you anymore then", Yeji started crying again.

Her mom pulled her body and hugged her. Her daughter is a crybaby. "Yeji sweetie. There's a person need you more than anyone else".

"Who is it?".

"Your angel. Remember him? He's alone. You guys need each other. He needs you, you need him". Yeji remembered her angel.

"He's out there, waiting for you".

Yeji escaped from her embrace and looked at her. "What's his name?". Her mother kissed her forehead and hug her again. "Go find him".

"B-but mom-".

"Close your eyes", her mother told her. Yeji hesitate but she closed her eyes slowly.

'we got pulse! We got pulse'

---

Yeonjun run as fast as he could to the ICU. He met Beomgyu, Ryujin and Minhyun there. "Where's Ye-".

A punch greet him in his face. He looked up. Flame burning in Minhyun's eyes.

His face was red holding anger. Yeonjun coughed blood and the edge of his lips bruised.

"You son of a bitch! You clearly doesn't have anything to do than troubling my little sister!".

He was about to shot another punch when a nurse rushed out from Yeji's room. "We got her! We got her back! Stay calm and please believe in us".

They all let out sigh of relieve. "Oh my god", Ryujin almost fell to her knees but Beomgyu caught her shoulder.

A tear fell from Yeonjun's eye. "I know you're strong, Hwang Yeji".

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→