She took his leave while Nanaji kept sitting there lost in deep thought.
Kitna sochti hai mere baare mein jabki main toh kuch lagta bhi nahi. Kitna kuch jhela hai bechari ne fir bhi itni himmat dikhati hai. Kabhi khud ke baare mein nahi sochti. Humesha dusron ki khushi ke liye sab kuch karti hai.

He looked up towards the sky and prayed, "Hey bhagwan, Naina beti ko humesha khush rakhna, usey ab aut dukh mat dena."
After some time he also returned back to his home.

* * * * * *

Nanaji reached home while Sameer was busy getting ready for work and noticed Munna-Pandit had come too. Sameer, Munna & Pandit were like three wheels of an Auto-rickshaw. The three of them had always got each other's back. Nanaji knew what importance they both held in Sameer's life. They had been together since their school days, inseparable.

All three of them were sitting at the dining table discussing the official work. It was a common thing for both of them to spend their time at Sameer's home. Sameer noticed Nanaji and took his blessings followed by Munna & Pandit.

Nanaji patted their backs, blessing them, "Khush raho mere Rahu-Ketu."

They both giggled. This term had been given to them by Nanaji when they were in school due to their monkey tricks.

They both asked, "Aap kaise hai Nanaji. Tabiyat thik hai na aapki?"

Nanaji smiled and replied, "Arey main bilkul changa hun. Dekho abhi bhi tum logon se zyada balwan hu main." They laughed heartily and both of them asked him to take care of himself.

Sameer had gone to his room for bringing his stuff when Nanaji raised a topic in front of them, "Tum dono apne iss buddhu bhai ko kuch samjhate kyun nahi ho? Kaam se alag bhi kuch sochna hai ya nahi?"

Munna understood the meaning behind his words but before he could reply, Pandit instantly replied, "Haan nanaji, main keh raha tha aaj kahi khane-peene chalte hai. Ek naya restaurant bhi khula hai, par bhai maana hi nahi."

Munna smacked his head, "Oh god, Shaadi ki umar ho gayi hai par abhi tu Ponga Pandit hi hai. Kabhi khaane-peene se alag bhi soch liya kar." Pandit frowned and rubbed his head.

Munna turned towards Nanaji and said, "Aap jaante ho na Nanaji agar hum usse kuch bhi bolenge toh woh gardan haath mein de dega humari. Shaadi naam se toh jaise allergy hai usko. Woh bas aapke saath khush rehna chahta hai."

It was then Pandit realised what they were talking about and said, "Nanaji, Sameer ne aashiqui ka quota college mein hi pura kar liya. Ab toh sirf kaam aur kaam ki mala japta rehta hai. Usse samjhana bhains ke aage been bajane jaisa hai."

Nanaji sighed and nodded.

Gone were the days when Sameer used to be the heartthrob of his college. There wasn't even a single girl who would not swoon over his handsome features. Sameer had thoroughly lived his teenage days which included hanging out with his two best friends, watching movies in cinema halls, even dated a few girls but none of them could make his heart flutter.

Time held something different for him. One episode of Nanaji getting hospitalised had shaken him. Though it was nothing severe, Sameer knew that it was time for him to step into his shoes and took over his responsibilities. He left everything behind and carved himself to be the person he was now. His life revolved around his Nanu. Munna and Pandit supported him in everything and never left his side and he couldn't ask for anything better.

After a couple of minutes, Sameer came back downstairs, "Kya gupshup ho rahi hai?"

Even before Pandit could open his mouth, Munna said, "Arey kuch nahi yaar, tujhe pata hai na iss bhukkad Ponga ka. Humesha khana hi chahiyw isey bas. Bas usi baare mein baatein kar rhe the."

Pandit made a face while Sameer giggled, "Pandit bhai khaane ke alawa bhi bahut kuch hai zindagi mein. For god's sake, usse alag bhi toh soch kabhi, ladki kaise milegi tujhe warna."

All three of them except Pandit laughed, "Haan haan khub mazak udao. Ladki toh pakka mil jayegi tere bhai ko. But, pehle pet-pooja, baki kaam duja."
All of them laughed heartily.

These were the little moments which weren't little at all. They were one of the most precious things one could ever ask for.

After some time, the trio took Nanaji's leave to go for work. Nanaji was still worried. He had a sort of restlessness deep inside which he brushed off. All he wanted was to see Sameer get a life he deserved.

Free from pain and full of happiness and love.

_____________________________________

This is my first FF and your votes and comments really made my happy. Thank you:)
Hope you like this part.
Give your views in the comments and let me know if you're enjoying the story.

Lots Of Love, Sim❣