𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

The Choi dynasty was one of Korea's most powerful and successful period of reign throughout their history. With their timeline starting from 1715 to 1737, it was considered as the 'Golden Era' of trade and blood lust.

Choi Soobin Daewang or The Great King Soobin was the last ruler of the dynasty and also the root of all its infamous boom. He was the second son of the late Emperor Da Eun and brother of Prince Yeonjun.

The reason why Prince Yeonjun didn't get to obtain the throne was due to a horrible fate vested upon him by his own family- Emperor Soobin himself. The Prince was unlawfully killed in an ambush, earning his younger sibling the crown. It was also noted that he, too, poisoned his own father to be able to rule independently.

Despite the treachery, Emperor Soobin had conquered lands and lavished his people with gold and silver. He was praised for being a wise leader but feared for being cold and ruthless to whoever goes against his will- even in the slightest.

And now..

On the first sunset after 300 years or so, time shall begin to collapse. And one among billions of people in this world will be given the honor to alter the history. One maiden; one maiden is all that it takes to make such remarkable change.

To either save Korea from the depths of evil or let it fall into a worse fate.