Chapter 5

After I explain to her what the boss said, she says 'if it's fine and can I tag along, because I'll be bored otherwise', and I just laugh at her and tell her 'you don't even have to ask'. So, we head out and get into my car, because if we go on my motorbike it will be to suspicious and I explain to her the information I have already collected. Jade tells me that she wants a coffee and to go to get one, after I get one for both of us, we head out and then we start working and taking down everything that the father I'm keeping tab on. At the around 10:30 pm he heads home and again, I know that he's staying home so I just call my boss and tell him that I kept tabs on him again.

This little routine with keeping tabs on this father, is the usually the same and Jade tags along the whole week, after the week ends I call my boss and explain that it has been a week and that the person that wanted me to keep has to pay me and explain what the person wants me to do know and that I sent him all the information that I got from keeping tabs on the father to his email. He tells me that he will call the payer and look at my information I sent him and sent that to someone and ends the call, after 3 hours, he explains that the person is going to pay me in 2 hours and after they pay me, to inform him so he can give me my next mission.

After I check that the person payed me the right amount and I send Jade $500 and messages her that I paid her $500 for tagging along, she conforms that she received the money. After that I call my boss and explain that everything is good and I'm ready for my next job. He explains to me that the person that wanted me to keep tabs on the father, he said that he wants him dead and that he will pay me $8000 for the father and $38000 if his children get killed too, so I ask my boss when the person said that they should die; like a certain day or date. My boss explains to me that the person wants them dead by this week and that they should be killed however I want and that the someone should find them after I kill them, then my boss tell me to not get caught, I just laugh at him and tell him, I won't get caught and never has.

So, I decide to start planning how I'm going to kill this man and his children, after about 7 hours I have everything ready and planned. So, I decide I'm just going to take a rest for the day and start tomorrow or they day after that. So, I decide to call Jade over and she agrees to have a day off at my house, since she has nothing to do today. So, I wait for her to come and after 30 minutes, the doorbell rings 3 times, which means it's her.