Chapter 2

As I walk into my bedroom, I check my phone and wonder when my boss will notify or call me for my next job. I look at the time and see it's 1:30 pm, so I decide to watch TV, as I'm flicking through the channels to find something interesting my phone calls, so I wait for it to ring 3 times, then answer it, my boss is telling me that I have another job that I'm going to get paid $500 in advanced and $2000 to find a certain person and keep tab on the person for 1 week and that the person cannot know that I'm keeping tabs on them, I say that it's fine and that this isn't anything new and that I won't get caught.

This is how I usually work; my boss calls an tell what I must do and to not get caught, then I get emailed the person's details, which isn't much, it's literally their first and last name, DOB, their address and their job, if they have one, I don't get told why that certain person is wanted or anything, because it's confidential, but I don't mind as long I get paid in advanced and after I do the job, if I don't get paid after, since people always pay in advance, because if they don't the job doesn't get done, so if they don't pay after I get permission from my boss who says who the payer is and I basically go after them and ask for the money if they don't have it, well lets just say it's not pretty.

After that call, I go check my email which I conform that I have received the email, so I read it and start to do a lot of background checks on this person, which is good because I find out a lot about the person, but then I read that the person has is a father with 3 kids, so I decide to call my boss and explain what I found out and he tell me that he will call the person that wanted me to keep tabs on this man and call me in a few our and tell what I will be doing.

The reason I called my boss and was because if the person has children I either kill them or don't kill anyone, unless there is another carer, then I let the children live, but when there is issues like this and they're isn't the person besides the father to take care of his children, I call my boss and see what will happen to the kids.

After a few hours my boss calls me and tell me to not worry about them and that they will be dealt with after the father is and just to be careful not be caught by them. I reassure him that I'll be fine, after about a few more hours of research it's 11 pm and I basically know everything about the father and children's life that I can. I decide it's time to eat, so I go and decide I should make something, so I make a cheese and meet pizza, after I make it and then eat 3 slices, I pack the rest in the fridge and head to bed.