Morning after

Jaide's pov
  I didn't get much sleep after that nightmare. But I had work today so I got up and got ready.
I started to head over to the studio.

I started some new work the other day for this rich company. To be honest the designs they want are so plain I don't understand how they got so big.

Ding-

Oh finally. I look over to the door of the studio and saw wolfy with coffee. "Finally what took so long? I'm having caffeine withdrawals." I say making her laugh "ok then next time I'll just not get you coffee" she said with a smirk. 
I dramatically gasped "how could you say such a thing!"  I yelled as I pushed her shoulder.

We laughed for a bit and then got to work. "Soo this design..." wolfy said, " it's kinda.."
"Boring" I interrupted her.
She busted out laughing. "Yeah, soo did you find him?" I looked over at her confused "who?" She looked at me not falling for my lies. I know who she's talking about it's sans. "Jaide tell me~" She wined.

I swear she is a puppy. "I thought you were a wolf not a puppy" I laughed as I said that. She glared at me.
" thought you were supposed to be brave but I'm pretty sure your being a wimp."  I just turned away.
"Oh come on jaide don't make me beg!" Wolfy said.
I smirked a little "oh shut it pup you love begging for things don't lie to yourself!" I started to laugh at the look on her face.

"Ok fine then I guess I will just have to take your coffee she said as she snatched my coffee of my desk and held it in the air.

This bitch was y'all ok. She's like 5'7 and mind you I'm only like 5'4. She chuckled as she saw me struggle. "Ugh fine yes I met him ok and he's nice but it's not going to work out. Now give me the caffeine!" She took a sip then gave it to me.
"Shorty" she whispered under her breath.
"Big titty bitch!" I yelled at her. (This is actually something jaide calls me) She dramatically looked at me in shock. "Omg such an insult!" I laugh and sit back down. "Get back to work loser." I rolled my eyes
"Sure thing boss!" She saluted to me dramatically.

—-time skip—-

Today was pretty nice it's nice to be able to laugh every once and a while. I got a lot of work done too.

I arrived at my apartment. Something seemed off... like literally... it was dark.

I walk into the building to see well nothing I'm guessing we had a power outage. I pulled my phone out and turned on the flash light on.

That's weird the guy who is normally there isn't there and it's oddly quiet. "Hello?!" Well if there is someone there they now know I'm here.

God how could I be so stupid you shouldn't shout hello.

I walk upstairs and still no one. I walk into my apartment and something felt off like very off.

I reached into the closet next to the door and grabbed my katana and went to search the rooms. Everything was fine until I walked into my office.

"Well well well if it isn't the little girl who is marked with a monster." The man in the middle of the room said.
Well shit there goes my good  day. I mean I just wanted sleep but nooo something always has to go wrong.

A/n so I know this isn't very long but my friend has been threatening me to finish this so here it is. Hope you like it.