"Let's get married.. Please." he whispered.

I was speechless when he stood up and went to his drawer to get something. He kneeled in front of me as he opened the box. It was an engagement ring..

"Jairo.." I whispered. I covered my mouth because of too much shock.

"I..can't see my future without you.. Will you marry me?"

Agad na nanubig ang mata at tuluyan nang tumulo. He wiped my tears using his thumbs.

Unti-unti akong umiling.. Kita ko ang gulat.sakit..at pagod sa mga mata niya.

"Please..stand up." I pleaded.

His eyes watered... He looked away, still on his knees.

I kneeled down too so our eyes would be at the same level.

"Siya....pa din ba?"

I bit my lip and slowly nod. Through teary eyes, I saw how he wiped when a tear fell from him.

"S-sorry." I uttered in between of my sobs.

He smiled and caressed my face. "I know... I know that you will never love me that way you love him."

My shoulders shuddered and covered my face... I can't...I can't look at him. I'm too ashamed of myself. My guilt is eating me up. He's just..too good to be true.

"Jairo...I tried.. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

He smiled and pulled me into a hug. Napaupo na kaming dalawa sa sahig habang yakap niya ako.

"Don't apologize for not loving me back. You gave me chance to love you.. You let me love you... And that's...more than enough." his voice broke.

Mas naiyak lang ako at yinakap din siya pabalik.

"Loving you...made me the happiest man. I'm sorry if I made you feel like you are obliged to love me back." he whispered and brushed my hair.

"Jairo....Sorry. I'm so sorry." I mumbled.

"Shhh...I'm not mad at you, Kazee."

"You're....too good. Too kind...I hope you'll find the one for you." I uttered.

He chuckled. "Are you happy...with him?"

I nodded still my face buried on his chest.

"Don't feel bad...for choosing to be happy. Because knowing that you're happy with him...makes me happy too."