Chapter 1

I dedicated to @fallenbabybubu cause she's simply my idol on wattpad, I love her works especialy A&D. Thank you for being my inspiration.

Chapter 1

"CODY" I yelled as I made my way upstairs to his room. Now that boy can hear something from me. Asshole of an best friend.

"Yes " he said standing at his door way smirking at me. I'm gonna make that smirk fade away for sure.

"You're so dead " I smirked back when I was on top of the stairs.

He didn't even move just stood there, he should be running from fear by now.

"I don't think so." Alex's blond mop of hair popped out of the room. So that's why he wasn't scared. Hmmmhhh!

"Asshole number two. " I greeted my other idiot-friend.

"Wanna go for a swim. " He smirked.

Cody started laughing. Oh no. That's not good.

"Unfair 2 vs 1 " I started running down again. "NO NO NO NO UNFAIR " but I was at the front door when Alex's hands wrapped around my waist and packed me on his shoulders.

I started screaming and hitting his back but he just kept walking through the kitchen and to the back door that lead you to the garden. I'm so dead.

Wait maybe not!

I saw a bulb light up when I got a genius idea.

"Alex don't I have my phone ..." I lied. HAHAHA I'm a bad girl.

But Cody cut me off.

"No she doesn't " he said holding my phone up in the air. With an annoying tone.

Alex didn't even looked back he just kept walking like I hadn't said anything.

"I Know. She's a bad liar " he chuckled. And tickled me making me laugh even that I didn't want to. That made me angry.

Idiot.

By the time I just stopped my screaming and hitting. It was useless. I knew that.

I could see Cody taking off his T-shirt ,he had a really good build up body . If he wasn't my best friend I would say he was sexy, but nope his good looks and sexy body doesn't turn me on neither does Alex's. Maybe cause I firmly know them my whole life they're like brothers to me.

And my brothers are about to shove me into the pool.

I gave it a try ."Cody you look sexy as hell " I winked at him.

"Tell me something I don't know " he said winking back.

"Ready? " Cody took me off Alex and before I could replay Cody jumped into the pool taking me with him. The next thing I felt was cold water.

Cody was still holding me because the fact was that I couldn't swim. I know it sounds weird a sixteen years old girl can't swim but I just can't and don't even wanna know how to, cause that would mean that these two monsters would splash me into here everyday.Not that they already don't.

If I wouldn't know Alex I 'd say he was about to die laughing. Seeing him laugh just frustrated me. That meant they won even that it was unfair ...of course it was 2 boys against 1 little cute girl.