Chapter 4

"You are crazy! Let go." I snorted looking at our sweaty hands. Currently Nick was dragging me towards a mall in town, he parked the car and now we were walking...okay he was walking and dragging me behind him. Now Lola, you're about to go on a date at 12 PM .Wow how romantic this guy.

"I don't want to go running after you like the last time." He said not even looking at me. He was afraid I would run away and he was right cause after my last few attempts of getting away from him, he caught me easily, due to the fact that I'm not really the most sportive girl you'll ever meet.

"If you'd let me go on your own I wouldn't have to run, you know?" I asked just to annoy the shit out of him. I know I swear a lot, but growing up surrendered by two guys all the time, it helps you learn some new, not really appropriate words to be spoken in front of parents and teachers.

"Keep dreaming Lolita." He stopped and looked at me for a moment giving me a wink, just before the automatic doors of the building started to open.

"My name's Lola." I said giving him a glare and punching his shoulder with my free hand. He rubbed the spot I hit him that would make a cute bruise afterwards. I mentally congratulated myself. Cody would be proud of me now, he used to give use some 'fighting lessons' just in case that some guy would try something on us while the boys weren't around, first I thought it was ridiculous but now it could be useful.

"You're to cute." He chuckled releasing my now sweaty left hand, just to put his right hand over my shoulders. I stared at my right, watching his heavy hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I snapped my head to my other side.

"As you can see I'm walking." Good to know that. I thought to myself.

"I meant this thing covering my shoulders, you know?" I said pointing to his muscular arm.

"Oh right normal people call it 'a hand' but since it belongs to someone as sexy as me you can call it 'a sexy hand'." He gave me that smirk tightening his grip around me.

"Do you want me to slap you. If not then shut up." I glared at him annoyed but I didn't remove his hand from my shoulder.

"Lolita, Lolita." He said annoying me some more by patting my head lightly.

"Lola. It's Lola."

***

"I don't know anything about you and you're taking me on a date." I said as I was sitting comfortably on a leather chair of some café, and the heat was killing me, the bare skin of my legs was soldered to the material of the chair. I was sitting opposite Nick and waiting for our drinks to come.

"Either do I. But you're still here." He smiled looking directly at me. I flushed a little bit this time cause the smile was genuine and not a smirk.

A light bulb shined into my head. "Should we play the one - one question game?" I suggested remembering people playing it at movies.

"One-one question?" He asked slightly confused raising an eyebrow at me.

"I ask you a question you answer then you ask me one and I'll answer." I explained my idea to him.

"Fair enough." He said running a hand through his black messy hair. Making me want to do the same... wait no, no, no, you don't know him.

"Lola?" He asked after several seconds of me doing an argument with my stupid self.

"Uhm... I was just thinking which question should I make first." I said waving my hand in the air.

"I know the answer to the one you're dying to know." He said bringing his devilish smirk back. I was somehow confused of how he knew that I was going to ask him about which is his favorite song. I read in that magazine that if you like the kind of music your boyfriend likes then you'll have a long lasting relationship. What is wrong with me lately? I mentally face palmed my stupid self.