"Yea, I feel a beating." She said, bakugo celebrating calmly by stopping himself from having a panic attack right there on the spot. He didn't know what he would have done if his boyfriend was actually there, dead in front of him.... Oh wait, he already knows how that feels like, and he sure as hell would not like to experience it again. He sighed a breath of relief, "That's g-good.. that's good. Kiddo, do you think you are strong enough to maybe pull him towards me ? Enough for me to reach. He's always been pretty light so maybe you can do it." Bakugo calmly explained, drowning in the sensation of aching for his boyfriend's touch. That hair, that skin, hell even those damned scars, he wanted to hold it all in his arms. Eri once again hesitated, her frail skinny body displayed no signs of muscle whatsoever, which made her a little bit sceptic. Nonetheless, she agreed, rapped Izuku's arm around her neck, tugging at the much taller but almost equal balanced weight as she walked. "Wow, he is light!" She was incredibly suprised on how easy it was to move the boy, he was heavy for a child no doubt, but she could easily swing his limp arm around her shoulder and drag his body behind her. His head did not move, dangling from his body as if he didn't have to strength to do anything. Bakugo noticed this, so when Eri had reached arms distance from him, he instantly cupped his delicate cheeks, taking his body and cradling it on his knees.

"Fuck... bun what did they do to you?!." Bakugo was mortified by his condition. His cold limp body was emaciated, though he was supposedly use to the feeling of hunger, Deku had definitely shrunk tenfolds, almost returning to his original state from the beginning of the year. Some cuts and scars were re opened, and his stomach wound was sore but not bleeding or anything. Inside, bakugo was so overwhelmed with joy to be able to hold his bun like he had been dreaming of doing for so long. He laid Deku between his legs, his bodying facing towards Katsuki as he gently resting his head on his chest, placing a delicate kiss in his forehead and began stroking his hair. He wanted to make Deku as comfortable as he can be when he woke up, eager to see the wide-eyed joy of seeing he was in the blond's embrace. Katsuki felt guilty for smiling at the boy, though yes he was very happy to hug his precious boyfriend, he was in such a state that bakugo felt like he should feel angry, but he wasn't, for a split second he didn't care about those assholes in the other side of that go forsaken door, it was him, and his small broken boyfriend before his very eyes...... and Eri.

"Eri, do you know what they could have done to him ?" He finally acknowledged the small one, as she watched from her standing position, fiddling with the edge of her dress. She had never seen the two boys together until now and her heart was beating like mad. Maybe it could be the fact that Izuku was probably injured beyond repair or maybe it was because this was the first  time in her life, she had witnessed love between two souls, a deep caring love that she still could not understand. It was the way bakugo gently caressed the unconscious boy's cheek, it was the way he kissed him even though he knew that Izuku was unable to return the favour, it was the way he held him so lovingly, it was different to the way he cradled her, it was a lot more tender. She sighed, the fear and panic inside her resonated once again.

"They p-probably put him in the chamber." She said, remembering the horrible methods her father used on her. Bakugo looked up at eri, with such a vague name, this obviously can't be good. "What's the chamber?" Bakugo asked hesitantly, he didn't want to trigger any unwanted memories. Though it was true that talking was painful for Eri, she knew that he had every right to know what had happened to someone he loves so much, so she pushed it aside. "It's when y-you are floating in a tube and connected to wires. You have an oxygen mask that gives you a thin supply of air. They start sending electricity through your body, not enough for you to die, and due to the lack of oxygen you are supposed to be able to control your breathing as you can't gasp for air. Father told me that its an endurance test, but it never made me look like... that afterwards." Eri explained, as calmly as she could. Bakugo found himself even more mortified at this discovery, that sounded like literal hell, why would anyone want to inflicted so much pain onto innocent people ?! "You have been through that before ?!" He asked, the a sickening thought of such a twisted torture method being used on a literal child was beyond his comprehension.