"I get Megatron, Bee you drag dad out of there," I instructed the yellow bot.

"On it, sis," the yellow bot replied.

We waited for the right time to strike when a medic found us.

"Miku! Bumblebee! You need to get out of here now!" The medic shouted.

"But Ratchet-" I protested.

"No action for you Miku. We need to get you both, especially Miku, out of here," Ratchet instructed.

Why do I know their names?

"Miku, get out of here!" The blue and red bot who was fighting shouted. My plan foiled. I had to go.

"Listen to your father, Miku!" Ratchet yelled as he dragged me away. Megatron appeared and took away Bumblebee.

"DAD! BUMBLEBEE!"

I woke up in my own bed. What just happened? Suddenly, an avalanche of pain struck my head. Everything hurt. Someone knocked on the door. Then it opened.

"Chief Burns?" I asked.

"Miku, we're glad that you're awake," he replied.

I didn't know how to react. One minute I was in the garage, the next I went dreaming and after that, I am in my bed.

"Do you remember anything?" Chief asked.

"I need to speak to everyone, including the Rescue Bots."

Everyone gathered at the bunker as I slowly walked there with my head throbbing from internal pain. Everything is happening too fast. What is going on?

After explaining to them, they were shocked, especially the Rescue Bots.

"You can't be her... can you?" Boulder asked.

"What do you mean? It's best to not speak in riddles guys. My head has been hurting ever since I fell unconscious," I said.

"Optimus, you saw Optimus and Megatron in battle!" Heatwave exclaimed.

"There's actually a form of half-story-half-rumor thing going on in our database in our ship," explained Blades.

"Allow me to explain the story," Chase offered.

"Megatron, the Decepticon leader, wanted power to control Cybertron for the better, but Optimus, that time known as Orion, stepped up and told the Council that Cybertron does not need any changes. The Council found better reasoning in Orion's explanation and let him become Prime instead. Megatron became angry and waged a war that killed our own planet, Cybertron. During Optimus's last battle with Megatron in Cybertron, he accidentally brought his twin sparklings Miku and Bumblebee into the battle. Ratchet, the Autobot medic was tasked to prevent the twins from getting close to Megatron. However, he failed to protect the two 5-Cybertronian-year-old sparklings. Miku was rumored to be captured by the Decepticons, whereas Bumblebee was confirmed to have his voice box ripped out by Megatron. Later on, nobody ever heard from Miku ever again. The Autobots thought that Miku is dead in the servos of the Decepticons. Ever since that presumed news, Optimus became emotionless, hurt from the death of his sparkling Miku."

I felt that I need some time to process everything properly. "Can the others leave for a moment? I need to speak with the Rescue Bots alone," I told everyone.

After every single human left the area, I sat down and began to cry.

"This is something our Miku wouldn't have done. We got the wrong Miku," Heatwave sighed.