Chapter 1

You and Fukunaga never talked. The teacher knows your both the quiet ones that never talk. So what the fuck did she do? She partnered you guys together.

You guys awkwardly stare at each other until he signs something to you probably thinking you won't understand. 'Whats the project on again?' he signed and you thought for a moment. 'The society and how it changed' you signed back his eyes widened and he smiled. 'Didn't think you'd know sign language' he signed and you giggled. 'how else would I talk to my Grandma? Let alone my younger sister.' you signed back and his smile widened.

You both stopped signing and got to work. You decided to do the past while he did the present. He's pretty fun to be around so you enjoy his company.

The teacher gave us angered looks as we weren't talking. But we ignored her and continued to work. When the class ended and lunch began we packed up.

'would you like to eat lunch with me?' Fukunaga signed and you smiled and nodded. He seemed to brighten up with this and he got out his lunch. What Fukunaga didn't know is that Yamamoto would pick him up to eat with the team so when he saw Fukunaga with someone let alone a girl he freaked out and ran to the team to tell them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"GUYS!" Yamamoto yelled at the team and they looked at him confused. "Where's Fukunaga?" Kuroo asked and Yamamoto frowned. "Damn bastard is sitting with a girl! And a cute one to!" Yamamoto said furrowing his brows. Kuroo did his Wonder beautiful Hyena laugh. "How would Fukunaga ask a girl to sit with him?" Kenma asked and they all froze. "He probably pointed at his lunch box!" Lev exclaimed and Shibayama shook his head. "He'd probably pass her a note." Shibayama concluded and they all nod.

Cough back to you

You and Fukunaga stared at each other until he signed. 'When you see a cat do you ever think it's thinking about murdering you?' He signed and you covered your mouth laughing and tears in your eyes. 'I mean wouldn't cats already have a death list of humans who fuck with them?'
He laughed (his adorable laugh going fufufu and I just can't)
You smiled and he did to. The bell rang signaling lunch was over and you quickly packed up and slid Fukunaga the note.

:P text me
UwU
(xxx-xxx-xxxx)

He nodded and you went to your desk. The rest of the school day was boring so when class was over you were finally free. You waved at Fukunaga who waved back then left the classroom for your own club. (I'ma be different the cliche fuckin art club and yer gonna be apart of the calligraphy club cuz fuck you)

Fukunaga went to the clubroom and changed when he got curious stares from his teammates.

"So Fukunaga make any friends today?" Kuroo asked and Fukunaga nodded. "Sooo was it a girl?" He asked and yet again Fukunaga nodded. "How did you talk to her?" Yamamoto asked Fukunaga who laughed. (His Fuckin Fufu is precious) "sign language" he said and finished putting on his shoes.

"Wait Fukunaga she knows sign language?" Yaku asked and he nodded Yaku smiled. "You made a new friend without your voice I'm proud of ya." He said and Fukunaga smiled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Cliff Hanger yes

Now I'd like to show you all

THAT FUKUNAGA CAN FUCKIN OWO LIKE

DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT! HE FUCKIN OWO'S AND CAN PROBABLY UWU LIKE BITCH YOUR PRECIOUS

Now your daily dose of memes/cute pics