We missed you so much papa

After everyone had their breakfast they got into the car and Bill drove them to the Holly Terrance Grand Mausoleum at the Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial. While Bill was driving, both Tommy and Taylor were listening to their music. "What was papa like daddy?" asked Tommy, with a smile on his face, Michael looked at his son saying with a smile on his face "Your papa was so much like you because he was sassy, kinda mean to people who he didn't trust or like, he love music and playing his guitar and keyboard, but he was also so sweet and loving to his family's and friends," "Aww" said Tommy and Taylor.

"Mr Jackson we're here," replied Bill, "Thank you Bill" said Michael and he got out of the car with Tommy and Taylor, Javon grabbed the flowers and candles.and they all walked into the mausoleum and they took the elevator to get to the room where Landon was laid to rest. They walked up the steps and Tommy lit the candles and he said softly "We missed you so much papa," Taylor said "Hi papa I hope that you're resting in peace and you'll always be our hearts," and she place a teddy bear in front of her papa grave and she stood with her brother, Bill and Javon.

Michael took a deep breath and said softly "Hey Landon I have missed you so much since you've been gone and I wished that you were here babe and I'll never ever stop loving you," Michael wiped some tears away from his eyes and laid a white rose on top of the grave and left with his children and bodyguards.

A man with long raven black hair and brown eyes was sitting on top of his grave watching his family leave and he whispered "I missed you all so much," and he disappears.

***
Tommy was sitting on his bed in his bedroom playing his guitar writing a new song called A Rebellious Heart and he was also singing the words to the song as well.

Landon is always near his family and he's always watching over them making sure that no harm come to them.