apologies and news

(Izukupov)
"Hey tigeress," izuku said with a slightly worried tone. "Hey look
I'm sorry for what happened at usj, I just I-just wanted t-to save everyone,". He stated whilst sobbing intertwined his words. Tigeress rubbed her head against his chest, using her mothers instincts and comforting the boy. This helped him a lot.

"Right, we best be getting to class otherwise aizawa will be mad!" Tigeress gave him a nod and started to walk to class with her special boy.

(Floating girls pov) I had to!
As I was running to 1a I saw a familiar boy and tiger
"Deku-kun, how did the apologies go?"
"Ah hey ochacco, yeah it went well, surprisingly!"
"That's good I also heard aizawa sensei was going to give use some big news,"
"Yeah let's go!"

(No one's pov)
Whilst everybody's else was chatting between there friends izuku couldn't stop thinking about the news they all were about to be getting, could it be more villians or an unexpected test that's worth over 50% of there grade.. Just as he was about to get to another point he was cut out of his thoughts by the door slowly opened and  a familiar teacher in his yellow sleeping bag walked in.

(Aizawa pov)
"Settle down students, as you all know the fight is not over-"
"You mean there's more villians!" Mineta screamed.
"No." Aizawa said bluntly "you will be taking part in the ua sports festival,"

(Time skip)

                                             (No one's pov)

It was the day of the festival, all had being training and getting ready for the most important part of the year this is where the pros would look to find interns to train them and start off there dream jobs. To be spotted by there pros you needed to be flashy and strong to stand out from the others.

"NOW INTRODUCING THE ONLY CLASS THAT AS ALREADY HAD A FIGHT WITH VILLIANS! IT'S CLASS 1A!" The crowd roared to life after hearing present mics intro for this class.........

"Now it's my chance to become a hero!"

Cliffhanger my dudes sorry but it's for mystery purposes. Can't wait to put out the next chapter
Bye~~~~

WRITER-SAN!~~~~~