Chapter 1

"...Ghh!... W-what? Am I?! Wait.... I'M STILL IN HEAVENLY HOST?! N-no! Did....did the spell fail...?"

asked Satoshi no one in particular. 'Wait... If I'm still here.... are Naomi and Shinozaki also here? There not next to me though.... I should call out to them...'

"NAOMI!!!?? SHINOZAKI!?!"

No one answered him however... And due to his adrenaline he didn't feel any pain... At least not much. As he tried to get up however.... The slight pain in his elbows increased rapidly.

'Ow! What the-'

he stared at his non existent lower arms in shock.... He couldn't believe his eyes... The only thing that came from him elbows down was fresh blood... It oozed right where the cut was made. Satoshi felt more and more dizzy the longer he looked at the wound.

'....WHAT?! W-where are they?? I... No. I gotta find Naomi and Shinozaki... But are they even here? Surely they wouldn't have left me here like this, right? They... care about me.... Do they? NO! I shouldn't doubt my remaining friends... They're probably getting help... I just don't wanna be alone for too long... I should go find them...'

Satoshi got tried to get up, forgetting a  very big problem though... He couldn't use his hands to push himself upwards and to his feet.

'Shoot... How do I get up? What even happened to them?... No! My friends are more important right now... I have to think of something.... It doesn't hurt as much as it should right now, which kinda worries me... I'm running soley on adrenaline.... Which isn't that great... I need to get up though.'

He tried to get up somehow by only using his legs, which was hard, but he managed to do it. The boy started to walk to the door of the main building. As he kicked it open he tried to not think about his friends and sister too much. He needed focused on finding Naomi and Ayumi. Then find another exit.... If there was one. If not then he would die there.... Like Yuka... And the others. As he looked back to the annex building. Suddenly a cold shiver went down his back...

'Wasn't... Wasn't the annex and walkway collapsing? Wasn't... EVERYTHING collapsing? Why is it still standing? Am I in a different universe...? Am I dreaming? If so... Was everything up to this point... a dream? Please.... I wanna see Yuka....I wanna see Naomi and Shinohara laughing.... I wanna talk with Yoshiki... I wanna see Suzumoto and Morishige preform at school events... I wanna hear more stories from Shinozaki... Even if they scare me... I wanna have class with Yui-sensei... GOD DAMNIT! WHY? I don't understand....'

He continued walking towards the infirmary thinking that that would be the best place to start looking for Naomi and Ayumi. Satoshi knew that they wouldn't go beyond there as to not cause themselves pain.

*Time skip*

After looking around the whole building, skipping the places where some friends perished, he felt too much pain to continue. His adrenalin was gone. He wasn't in shape to continue and convinced himself that Naomi and Ayumi were safe and sound at their homes. He did use a piece of charm that wasn't from his group to protect Naomi. That's probably why he was still there and they weren't.

'I probably won't make it... I really hope you two are safe... I don't wanna die yet.... I guess I'll be with Yuka though... That's a plus.... Everyone I'm so glad that I got to meet you guys and that we became really good friends.... I'm sorry I couldn't save you... And I'm guessing some of you wanted me to live and take care of Naomi and Shinozaki as well, huh? I'm sorry I couldn't fulfill that wish..'

And with that he took his final breath.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Notice 1)

Hey~ Aya here. Yes Satoshi died... I mean I think that was implied in the anime that he died. I'm sorry. I just wanted to clear that up. Next chapter will probably be about Naomi and that mystery girl (you probably already know who it is. It's pretty obvious.) Until next update, tomorrow or the day after.
Stay safe and healthy!

Aya~