Ada•Pm: On Crack

Okay so too much crackhead energy made me write this  to laugh, I hope you at least laugh. I'm not funny but oh well, whatever I hope you enjoy.

Atsushi: AKU??????!!!!!??!!!!!?!?!!?!??!!!!!!

Aku: ATSUSHI IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!

Atsushi: THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE PIECES OF HAIR ON THE BATHROOM AND SUDDENLY I SEE YOU WITH SHORTER HAIR?!

Aku: I HAD A PANIC ATTACK I'M SORRY!

Atsushi: WELL YOU SHOULDN'T BE! I GOT A TATTOO BECAUSE I WAS BORED!

Aku: WHAT?! HOW THE FUCK?! WHERE?! SHOW ME!

Atsushi:.....

Aku: ATSUSHI THERE'S A WHOLE ASS "AKU IS MY DADDY" ON YOUR BACK! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! I WILL KILL THEM!

Atsushi: EHM I ASKED DAZAI-SAN TO DO IT! AND CHUUYA-SAN HELPED HIM A LITTLE!

Aku: THEY'RE SO DEAD!

~~~meanwhile in Dazai's and Chuuya's home~~~

Dazai: I feel like something bad is going to happen.

Chuuya: You always feel that something bad is going to happen. Now shut up I need to focus or your tattoo will turn out shit.

~30 seconds later~

Aku: WHAT DID YOU DO TO ATSUSHI YOU MOTHERFUCKERS?!

Dazai: Ahhh, Akutagawa-kun, what a pleasant surprise?

Aku: DAZAI, CHUUYA WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ATSUSHI?!

Dazai: What? He wanted a tattoo, I gave him a tattoo. Although I needed a little help from Chuuya-kun.

Aku: YOU ARE SO FUCKIN-

Mori: DAZAI HELP! FUKUZAWA IS TRYING TO KILL ME!

Dazai: What? Why would he want to kill you?

Mori: I said that Elise-chan is cuter than a cat

Fkzw: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Mori: AHHHHH I'M SORRY FUKUZAWA!

Fkzw: SORRY WON'T STOP ME FROM KILLING YOU, KONO BAKA! DAZAI STEP OUT OF THE WAY!

Mori: DAZAI DON'T LEAVE ME!

Dazai: OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP!

Aku:....

Atsushi:....

Chuuya:....

Mori:....

Fkzw:.....

Dazai: Okay first of all. Akutagawa, I gave Atsushi a tattoo, because he wanted to surprise you for your one-year anniversary. Fukuzawa, Mori meant that Elise and a cat are equally cute, he just doesn't like cats. Now that the conflicts are over go back to your houses for the love of God!

So, as I promised yesterday.

Although I posted it today.

Eh, whatever, it was 2 am I couldn't post it then.

So, I know it's super small but I have an idea for another chapter so yeah I had to post this before I start working on the next one.

Btw I know I'm not funny but whatever, I hope you liked it.

See ya!