Akutagawa•Atsushi: Jealousy

Akutagawa POV

"Oi, Atsushi!" I shouted from the couch to Atsushi who was currently in the kitchen.

"What is it, Aku?"
"I want something sweet!"
"What sweet do you want? I can just tell you to eat sugar"
"How about cupcakes? Chocolate cupcakes!"
"Ok let me check if I have all the ingredients"

I heard him rummaging through the kitchen then came towards me.

"I need ingredients. We need to go shopping"
"Oh come on!"
"If you want chocolate cupcakes then get your lazy ass off the couch, get dressed and let's go grocery shopping! Besides I need other stuff too"
"Ugh, okay, I go get ready you do the list"

I got up and headed upstairs. I put on a jean and a t-shirt then headed downstairs.

"Okay, let's go"

We headed out then went to the supermarket. We were getting the ingredients when a girl walked towards Atsushi and started flirting with him.

I felt my heartbeat rise as I clenched my fists. Don't kill her Akutagawa. Don't kill her.
I saw her grabbing Atsushi's hand and making shapes on his chest. I looked around and saw a bunch of girls, looking at her smiling. Must be her friends.

I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed Dazai.

"I need your help" I said immediately after he picked up.

"When do you never need my help?" he said ironically. I ignored him and went straight on the subject.

"A girl is flirting with Atsushi but he is completely clueless about it and I'm seriously on the verge of going up to her and beating the shit out of her!"
"Oooooh, Akutagawa-kun is jealous!"
"No I'm not! I just don't like other people touching what is legally mine!"
"This is literally the definition of jealousy"
"Okay maybe I am jealous, but what should I do?"
"Murder is an option" I heard Chuuya's voice in the background.
"Chuuya no!" answered Dazai and them came back on the phone.
"Okay, how about you go up to them and make out with Atsushi-kun in front of her? That should make her leave"
"But-"
"What don't you have the balls to make out with your boyfriend in public?!" he teased.
"Of course I do!"
"Then go up to that son of a bitch and show her who is the boss!"
"Okay I will do it. Thanks Dazai"
"No problem Akutagawa-kuuuun"

I hung up then went towards them. The girl saw me but kept flirting with Atsushi.

"Um, excuse me can you please let go of my hand?" asked Atsushi as politely as he could. I could see he was getting annoyed too.

"But whyyyyy?" she asked with her annoying voice. My ears almost bled by hearing her void once. Poor Atsushi what did you have to go through?

"Because I have to finish shopping"
"We can shop together"
"No thanks I have my boyfriend with me"
"Boyfriend? I don't see your boyfriend"

And that did it. I grabbed Atsushi by the collar and slammed my lips on his. He gasped and I pushed my tongue in his mouth as I grabbed his waist and brought him closer. He put his hands behind my neck and deepened the kiss. We pulled back for air and I looked at her.

"Do you see his boyfriend now?" I asked with a raises eyebrow.

Her face was priceless. She was almost pale her eyes wide and she was on the verge of crying.

"Go find yourself another guy, this one's already mine" I said and pulled Atsushi even closer to me.

She screamed and then ran to her friends and out of the shop.

"What was that for?"
"Are you complaining?"
"No, I was just shocked. Well, congrats you just made me horny" he said and pointed down at his growing bulge.

"Come on let's finish shopping and let's go home"

We finished shopping and then went home. The moment we went into the apartment, Atsushi dropped the bags and turned towards me, grabbing my face and kissing me. I was shocked but kissed him back. He wasn't the type of person to be the dominant one, but now I saw a different Atsushi.

I pushed him against the wall, his legs wrapping around my waist and his hands around my neck as we kept kissing.

He pulled back for air and I ripped off his shirt, going straight to the spot between his neck and shoulder and licked that part before biting down hard, making Atsushi gasp and moan at the same time. I pulled back then sucked on that part, making it nice and purple. I them went to his neck and started abusing it everywhere with kisses, licks, bites and sucks. By the end of this, no one is going to ever flirt with him ever again.

~~~

We were on the bed cuddling, sweat dripping from the both of us as we tried to normalize our breaths.

"I didn't know you could be rougher than what I am used to"
"I'm sorry, I just got jealous from the girl that was flirting with you and I just took it all out on you"
"If your jealousy equals to four rounds of sex, then I'm not complaining at all. We should do this more often"
"But, I was too rough with you, you must be really sore"
"I am, but it was worth it." he looked up at me and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Well, we didn't make those cupcakes"
"It's fine, besides, you taste sweeter" I said making Atsushi blush and hide his face in my chest.

"Cute" I thought and smiled.

"Come on let's get some sleep"
"Okay, I love you Ryu"
"I love you too, Atsushi"

I kissed his forehead then we fell asleep.

Oh! What was that?! Did I just upload two days in a row?! Oh my God I'm awesome!

Yeah okay I'm stopping now. So I saw this but with Dabi and Hawks from so I transformed it a little bit and made it into this one.

So yeah I hope you enjoyed it, I think I did pretty good.

So yeah, see you on the next one!

Mamba out!