Oc #2

Name: Airalynn Aonuma
Age: Same as Mia and Ewan
Personality: She's very nice and sometimes shy.
Looks:

Fusion Loader looks:

Digimon: Dracomon, Guilmon, Tsukaimon, MegaSeadramon, and ValkyrimonDigifusions: ChaosGallantmon (Guilmon and Tsukaimon)Team (s): Team Darklight (When Axeknightmon had her) and Team Moonlight (After being rescued from Axeknightmon)Allies: Ewan, Mi...

Digifusions: ChaosGallantmon (Guilmon and Tsukaimon)
Team (s): Team Darklight (When Axeknightmon had her) and Team Moonlight (After being rescued from Axeknightmon)
Allies: Ewan, Mia, and Lily
Friends: Ewan, Mia, and Lily
Family: Christopher
Crush: Open
Likes: Riding on MegaSeadramon, swimming, singing, and playing games
Dislikes: Losing at the games she plays
Backstory: When she was younger, her and Christopher's parents sent her to the United Kingdom to live with a business partner of her dad's. When her parents died, Axeknightmon took her to the digital world, promising her that no one says goodbye in the digital world.
Other: She has a locket that has a picture of her and her family that looks like Christopher's. Her Dracomon and Guilmon are both purple to match Tsukaimon's colors. She usually wears her hair in pigtails. Like Mia, she also joins Team Moonlight after being rescued from Axeknightmon. Her and Christopher end up having a somewhat touching reunion when they see each other again.

Digimon Fusion OcsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara