Memory Retrieval

"I think I can help you regain some memories." Tzuyu stated, "But it's not me who will help you."

"Who then?" Miyeon asked as she had a hold of Minnie's arm.

"Mina." Tzuyu answered as they entered a building, "She is a part of the Japanese Trio, along with Momo and Sana."

"How can she help me?" Minnie questioned the taller one.

"The Japanese Trio are three special women in the mafia. They are important for our success." Tzuyu explained, "Momo is the eldest, and can dance, which is a way to draw people's attention. Sana is the second eldest, who can seduce and poison people, along with playing Poker. Mina is the youngest, and can manipulate people along with being a quiet assassin."

Minnie gave Tzuyu a confused look as the three stopped at double doors.

"Mina is good with psychology." Tzuyu opened the doors to reveal a room with three women. Two women were sitting at a round table playing poker with glasses of wine. Then the third women was sitting on a chair in front of a couch, reading a book.

"Ah, Tzuyu." One of the women noticed her, "And Miyeon, what are you two doing here?"

"We want to try some memory retrieval with Minnie here." Tzuyu said, "Minnie, this is Sana, Momo, and Mina." Tzuyu pointed to the woman with blonde hair, who was focused on reading her book. "Mina, as I said before, is good with mind stuff."

"Sit Minnie." Mina put down her book and patted the couch.

Miyeon let go of Minnie's arm and let her sit down. While Mina began, Miyeon walked over to the other two women along with Tzuyu.

"I heard Yuqi planned on bringing Minnie back but I didn't think she would." Sana smirked.

"Trust me, I sent Minnie back. But with how the rich kid acts, she told Minnie that I was the key to her memories."

"She's not wrong." Momo stated.

"Nope, not at all." 

"How is your relationship going Sana?" Tzuyu asked the older one.

"Better," Sana took a sip of her wine, "Jihyo is more affectionate, gives me more attention."

Miyeon walked over to Mina and Minnie. 

"What do you see?" Mina asked.

"A...café." 

"Are you in the café?" 

"I walked...out of the café with...two other women." 

"Can you describe the women?"

"N-no." Minnie clenched one of her fists, "One has...grey hair and the other has...brownish." 

"That would be you and Yeji, correct?" Mina whispered.

"Yes." Miyeon said.

"Do you see anything else?"

"An-an explosion." Minnie clenched both of her fists.

"Open your eyes." Mina snapped her fingers to make Minnie react and open her eyes. Mina stood up and pulled Miyeon over, "She was in pain, so I stopped."

"Obviously." Miyeon walked over to Minnie. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay...I guess." Minnie glanced down at the ground.

"They still act like a couple." Mina said to the other three.

"That's because they are." Sana answered, "One just doesn't know it."

Tzuyu walked over to the two and sat down in Mina's seat. "Well, we'll be heading then Tzuyu. I have to go see Solar."

"Alright, Mina could try again to get more memories if you would like."

"We'll see then."