chapter 3: when two avatars fight to set things right.

Start from the beginning

Katara then faced the lake and used her water bending to push the water away from her and then froze it solid.

"Naruto then said.

"That's impressive. Very impressive indeed. By the way I need to know.
Can you make sculptures when you bend the ice???. I can."

And to back up his claim naruto bended the existing ice katara just made and with his bending created an ice sculpture statue of the water tribe symbol.

Naruto then used his earth bending and sculpted the earth tribe symbol he then used his wood bending and formed the fire tribe symbol and set it on fire.

He then used his sand bending and formed the air nomads Logo after which he then heated it up as the sand began to heat up.

he then super cooled it with water and when the smoke cleared there in front of team avatar stood statues of the symbols for the four great nations.

Naruto then calmed himself and said.

"Well... what do you think???.
I'm certain I got each one pretty accurate if I'm not mistaken don't you agree???. Though I'm certain I could do better that particular trick still needs work. It's not perfect but it's good enough for now."

Toph then said.

"THAT'S AMAZING!!!. I DIDN'T THINK THAT SAND AND METAL BENDING COULD BE USED THAT WAY!!!!.

I HAVE GOT TO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT PLEASE TEACHER. SHOW ME HOW!!!."

Zuko then said.

"I'd like to see how you were able to shape the fire bending and made that amazing glass statue of the air nomads Logo with sand bending.
Please teach us. Master."

Katara couldn't believe what she had just seen!!!.  Naruto didn't even create any ice at all!!!. He simply used the existing ice she made and reshaped it!!!.

She had to find out how he did that so she could do it herself and apply it in battle. If she could do that she would be very powerful indeed.

All of team avatar then bowed before naruto as if he's just gotten new followers. However. Aang wasn't going to let his friends be fooled so easily.

Aang then said.

"Alright that's it!!!. I'm going to prove who is the better avatar once and for all!!!. I challenge you to a bending battle of the elements. First person still standing wins."

And naruto said.

"Alright. But I choose which element we use. How about.....air bending.
That's your specialty isn't it???.

If you can defeat me in an air bending battle without your staff I'll acknowledge you as the better avatar."

And aang said.

"Deal. But don't cry when I win.
I was declared a master at age 13 by Monk gyatsu himself. Your going to regret challenging me."

Aang and naruto stood across from each other as naruto observed aang's stance and got into a similar one.

This surprised aang since nobody should have any knowledge of the air bending Art's other then another air bender!!!.

Naruto then said.

"You have the first move... avatar.
And come at me with intent to kill or you won't win against me."

Aang then send an air blast at naruto as he effectively jumped over it as aang kept using everything he knew from his time at the northern air temple. Naruto then dodged every single hit and said.

"Come on avatar. Is that the best you can do???. I thought you were supposed to be the one who restores balance to the world???. But if you can't even beat another avatar what's the point in you trying any more???.

At your current level your no match for fire Lord ozai. Now let me show you what it means to air bend."

Naruto then gathered up his air bending chi in his palms of his hands and with a single thrust of air waves sent aang flying into his flying air bison appa. Naruto then said.

"Now do you see the difference in our skills avatar aang???. I could have easily used air that cut up your skin.
Sliced down trees and tore up the earth beneath your feet. I'm stronger Because I'm not the kind of person who's bound himself by emotions.

Things such as love and kindness will get you killed one day. One of these days you will learn that in order to be the strongest and obtain your goals you must lose all attachment to your past. You must embrace the possibility of death while you still live. That is the truth behind the avatar state."

And aang said.

"Your basically asking me to give up on what makes a person human. Your asking me to let go of and forget about the people I could have saved but didn't. WHY would you tell me to do that???."

And naruto said.

"Because the avatar is a divine being in human form blessed by the spirit world and given mastery of the four elements. Once you let go of your earthly Bond's only then can you reach full enlightenment. Your fear is what holds you back from doing this."

And aang said.

"Is that how you can bend the sub elements so easily without being exhausted???. Without the risks of harming other people because you have already accepted that people will end up getting hurt anyway???."

And naruto said.

"Precisely. In order to obtain strength and courage one must first be rid of fear and doubt. In the end....if you can't overcome those obstacles...you really will die if you fight zuko's father. Now rest up. Training begins tomorrow...oh...and zuko... please don't try to kill your sister azula.

Otherwise I'll give you the WORST Agni Kai of your life. Far worse then the one Against your father. I Know what you are thinking right now and Yes... it's true... I'm dating your sister. Deal with it."

Azula then showed up and said.

"Hello there darling. Is my brother bothering you with his friends???."

And naruto said.

"No azula Chan. I was just warning him what would happen if he tries to kill you...I hope your father approves of me when he shows up tomorrow."

Zuko just gulped not wanting to face his father ever again. He was disowned once... it would certainly happen again.  And that's something he didn't want happening ever again.

Zuko then said.

"Aang!!!. This is a big problem!!!.
If my father is coming here then we need to find a hiding spot for you immediately!!!. Your the avatar he wants you dead remember!!??."

Mai and ty li then showed up and ty li stuck her tongue out at aang and his friends as if daring them to try something stupid they might regret.

Almost as if they actually wanted to pick a fight with team avatar to impress naruto. Well..ty li did but she knew better then to try and steal from azula... especially when romantic relationship was involved.

One thing was certain. They haven't seen their friend this happy in years since they met. In a way. ty li could relate to naruto who's also constantly been compared to his siblings.

Eventually... azula and ty li would come to a compromise with naruto to somehow share him. However. Little did naruto know that his family wasn't far behind him on their quest for redemption. And for azula and her friends to prove their loyalty and love for him....he would ask them to kill his own parents and siblings.

This would only further impress fire Lord ozai as azula told him that there's 2 avatar.One good....and one evil. Sceptical about this he decided to meet this. 'other avatar'...as he knew it would level the playing field.

But the question is. Would naruto's family reach him in time???. Or would they be too late to redeem themselves and become a family again???. Only time would tell.