I become too hot to look at

Start bij het begin

Percy POV

Ok, so the fates won't control me or my close ones but i will leave forever and people might die around me wait the fates don't control me so i can make them live longer. If i ever fall in love i could just make her my immortal wife . I made my decision "i-i accept" .

The fates raised their hands and started to chant but with different voices in split second i swear i heard kronos and gaea voices. In between The Fates hands formed a ball of energy that was made of different colors (Blue,green,purple and black). 

After The Fates finished chanting the ball went straight towards me. I felt like by skin and bones were getting broken then they got put together. My blood started to boil changing to ichor...

3rd pov

After percy was shot with ball of energy everyone in the rooms covered their eyes from the Intensity of the light that percy was radiating.After a minute of glowinging and hovering in the middle of the throne room percy fell to the ground.

Groning percy stood up "A warning would've been appreciated" Percy said in a whine tone not noticing all the gods watching him in awe while most the goddess we're drooling even the fates (who for some reason changed to teenagers) other than Hestia who was smiling warmly at Percy.

 "um do i have something on my face" Percy asked noticing all the looks he was getting.Poseidon snapped his finger conjuring a mirror in front of Percy.

Percy looked at himself finding a 6'5 tall boy with black hair with streaks of white.Percy noticed that instead of a 6-pack he has a 8-pack that made his shirt tighter.His eyes were mesmerizing they looked like the galaxies were swirling in them but with lighting bolts hitting the galaxys at random times.

His eyes were mesmerizing they looked like the galaxies were swirling in them but with lighting bolts hitting the galaxys at random times

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The fates cleared there throats gathering  everyone's attention

 The Fates stepped forward

"All Hail Perseus primordial of the sky(wind,lighting), sea and intelligence(a/n i gave him the intelligence domain because his smart but does not seek knowledge) "

"The Titan of creation,life and space "

"And God of time, earth and fate "

"Your symbol of power is ειρήνη των ουρανών(peace of the heavens) and your the  patron of wolves"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Stunned silence followed after The fates flashed away . The gods were stunned not just that Percy is a titan and promotional he has the strongest domins and they could feel power rolling off of him in waves "mee-meeting dismissed" Zeus said numbly flashing out followed by the others until only Poseidon was left.

Percy Pov

I was surprised of all the domains i got i felt  difference in me like now i can feel connected  to the sky and even plantes. When i touched my symbol of power i felt strength wash over me like none others.I waited as i saw my dad become to his mortal hight he came to me and give me a hug.

"Percy i understand your decision of leavening the divine world for a while. The best place with no to little divine interference is in japan even monsters don't go there" my dad said in a voice of understanding.

 "Why" I asked not understand why monsters don't go to japan. " japan wasn't conquered by neither the greek or romans so we avoid the place(an/ this is for the plot). Now i will teach you how to flash.." after that my dad taught me. He told me because i might have 3 true forms  I should use  my godly true form because it's the weakest.

My dad told me that i have to think of my godly domies like time , earth and fate after that he left for some atlanten business. I started to think of and imaging the waves of time, the movement on earth and the strings of fate. As I started to feel myself becoming to glow then to the next part is to imagine the place to go too. I started to imagine a alleyway in tokyo.

And for the first time i flashed away and felt at peace knowing that i won't fight for a long time.

(An/ This is his overall appearance but different eyes 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All pics are not mine other then the eye.