Chapter 2 "M-momo.."

Back again~ lets get right in it!

Chapter 2 . "M-momo.." *Izuku*

I finished singing...as soon as I heard a clatter. I opened my eyes to find Momo standing 5 feet in front of me. Her eyes filled with disbelief and shock, her phone in hand. "Were you video taping me, Momo?" I said calmly, sitting up and turning around to face her. My eyes were, as some would call, "dead." Zero emotion showing. I waited for her to answer

Momo

I followed Deku up here, wanting to know about what happened earlier in class when Bakugo hit him. I hid in the shadows creating a camera to video tape him. I stood there for who knows how long before he started yelling, I didn't know who was in front me. Something happened to Deku and I plan on finding out. He started singing and I watched in awe, his voice was amazing- but the song he sang was...you wouldn't expect DEKU to sing something like it. Once he stopped singing I tried to get a picture of him with my phone- but I dropped it making a loud noise. Thats when he noticed me. He didn't open his eyes for a moment so I ran closer to him, hoping I might catch some of his mumbling if he started. He opened his eyes and stared at me, my face showed my emotions. He stared at me calmly and asked if I was video taping him. I nodded whispering a yes, his eyes went a little wide before saying, "For how long..?" "Since you've been up here. From the start, not just the singing." I say quickly. His eyes went even wider..he looked at me with a begging look in his eyes but a calm face. "Don't tell anyone my secrets alright? Here, let me add you on insta. My private account, you'll see the different me." Deku talked as he took his phone out and did whatever he was doing before handing me his phone. I guessed he wanted me to put my insta in so I did and then followed myself. I handed him his phone back. "On here, I go by Izuku and Zu. So don't call me Deku alright?" He looked at me with a weak smile, almost like this secret could cost him his life. "Alright, but why do you hide you're true self?" I asked, I needed answers. "I don't, I'm just not as innocent as y'all seem. Whenever I'm with everyone I'm me just not America me. Yes, I used to live in America, Kacchan knows about it because I lived here for 2 years then moved to America and then came back for middle school and highschool. He knows that I swear, well he knows that I've sweared before. He doesn't know it's constant whenever I'm not here at UA or with any of you." Deku said softly now looking at the ground. "Oh alright..is it okay it I show everyone you singing?" I asked, he nodded before sitting up and hurrying to class a smile now on his face. The bell had rung. Wow, thats a new Deku I've never seen before. Well, I should get to class! I quickly followed Deku.

after school sleepover time

Izuku

I was on my phone, scrolling through social media. I got over what happened with Momo earlier, I knew she wouldn't tell anyone unless it was serious. I trusted her. I knew she already showed everyone me singing because I had gotten questions about it, I merely gave a fake smile and shrugged before continuing on with my day. Knock knock  I heard someone knocking, "Come in!" I said. Next thing I know I'm being dragged by Mina to the common room. Oh what was I wearing? I was shirtless and in my boxers..Mina didn't realize but everyone else did. I was the last on there that would be joining the sleepover, everyone stared at me. Most were blushing, even a few nosebleeds, Mina finally noticed. She just laughed. I sat down on the armrest of the couch and we started playing games.

4 hours later . 2:38 am

We just finished a game of never have I ever. I lost..they all had questions. We also watched a ton of movies. I was getting annoyed by all of the questions but I was having fun so..eh.

Never have I ever

Denki suggested the game. I cringed. But we all agreed to play, he asked first. (D- denki T- todoroki M- mina K- kiri Zu-Deku/izuku I-Iida U-Uraraka M-momo B-bakugo.)

D- "Never have I ever smoked and or vaped."
He kept all fingers up

B- All fingers still up

K- none of his fingers went down

U- none of hers either

M- shit Momo never smoked or vaped..I might be the only one!

T- fuuuck todoroki hasnt either

I- Iida definitely hasnt

M- MINA HAS!!

Zu- I put a finger down..they all looked at me in disbelief. We continued on with the game.

T- "Never have I ever gotten so drunk I blacked out." His fingers still stayed up

M- so did minas surprisingly

I- IIDA HAS! HOLY SHIT

K- Kiri has too. Not as surprised

B- bakugo..HASNT? Damn

U- Uraraka her sweet self is never blackout drunk. Shh

T- ok ok not as surprising. He has.

Zu- I put down another finger. More looks. I shrugged.

T- "Never have I ever used spray paint."

Okay now a lot of us put our fingers down. Me(izuku), kiri, Mina, Denki, and Bakugo all put fingers down while Iida, Uraraka, Momo, and Todoroki didn't. I got EVEN MORE looks.
"What?" I said in an annoyed tone which made them have CONCERNED LOOKS on their faces. Goddamn. They all shrugged and shook their head.

Zu- "Never have I ever...Have lots and lots of money. Like rich." I smirked as I saw Todoroki, Momo, Iida, even Kiri put a finger down. I looked to Uraraka and we smiled at each other getting into a fit of giggling after. Once we calmed down Bakugo went onto to asking his never have I ever.

Present time

I smiled rethinking the never have I ever game before getting smacked in the face. "Ow, what?" I glared at Kacchan-the one who hit him- with sinister eyes. He jumped back in surprise and my face went back to normal. They all gave him the questioning looks, I smirked a little. Momo had spoken up, "We asked you truth or dare." Oh..Dare. "Dare," I said..bad idea. They all looked at me with devilish grins. "Show everyone you're camera roll AND private insta." Mom said, this little bitch..ugh they should know. "They should know!!" She said again, everyone was confused by now. Well, deku wasnt. "Fine, fine. Hook my phone up to the tv then." I said annoyed. "Let me explain. I'm not as innocent as y'all seem, there is a Japan me and a America me. So what you're all about to see is a mix..of both." I spoke quietly, my voice at that moment could control a whole theater full of people. They all looked at me, some even in awe. Once my phone was hooked up I opened my camera roll. And..the fun..began.

HI!!! IT'S MEE!!! 1237 words excluding what I'm typing right now! But counting whats at the top! Nowwww it's time for the LAST and FINAL chapter. Maybe- just maybe, if this goes well I might continue it or write another fanfic! ANYWAYS! I NEED TO GO! BYE~