How Could You

Namjoo's POV

Kyungsoo is getting popular in my campus nowadays . well , he's a smart student , active in sports , handsome and so yeah , most of the girls here like him . Including Bang Min Ah . ahh ~ what did she told me yesterday . did she really mean it ? ahh ~ forget her . im not scared of her .

i open up my locker and i was like what the hell happened to my locker  ? empty . where's my book ? i turned around and started to search for my books . there it is , someone put it on one of the cafe table and i was like how did this ? i started to carry back my books . ahh theres too many books . i have to come here again . urghh ~

" hi Namjoo ! whats up ?! "

Kai tapped my back and i was like huargg im suprised .

" yo kai ! care to help me ? there are too many books here . help me to carry them to my locker . "

" okay then ! " he helped me to carry these book . hehehe he is a good friend .

" komawo ! i will treat you later at the cafe ok ! bye ! "

he waved at me and i walk back to my class .

* after school ends *

" Chorong , Hayoung .you guys go first . i have something to do . "

i walked to the staff room . i passed up my work to Mr.Choi . when im walking , i heard someone talking . I know that voice ! Its Kyungsoo's . I walk near to the back of campus and i  was like OMG ! I stepped back . My eyes start to watering . Kyungsoo and Minah kissed ! I..i.. i just want to run away now . When i started to run , i fell down . Kyungsoo heard the sound and come to me .

" Namjoo ? Namjoo ! Wait !! "

" Let me go ! You liar ! I hate you ! "  i cant stand this . I run away while crying . Its raining now . Heavily . I sit on the road . Crying . A car stopped in front of me . I just hear someone call me . My world become blank . Black .

Taeyeon's POV

Me and Baekhyun are on our way home . I saw a girl laying on the road . Its raining and what the hell is she doing there ? I look at her . Wait . That bag . I know that bag ! Its Namjoo's ! Myungsoo give it to her on her birthday .

" Baekhyun ahh ! Stop the car ! Its Namjoo ! "

" huh ? Namjoo ? " he stop the car .

We take the umbrella and quickly run to her .

" Namjoo ah ! Namjoo ah ! Wake up ! "

Ahh she didnt wake up . It seems like she faint . Oh no what happened .

" Baekhyun ah . Help me . Put her in the car . Lets go home quickly "

Baekhyun put Namjoo in the car . I saw Kyungsoo run . He looks like searching for someone . He stare at my car . I know he saw Namjoo . He must be the reason why Namjoo faint . Its okay . Lets hear Namjoo's explaination . Your dead if youre the reason why she faint you Do KyungSoo !

--------------