A Little Conversation

D.O's POV

I was thinking about Namjoo whole night . I text her but she didnt even reply . How was she doing ? Is she okay ? That was the first time i saw she cried and get mad . Wow . Now i know a new side of her . I take my phone and stare at it with a WHEN-WILL-SHE-REPLY-MY-MESSAGES face . Finally i gave up and just go to sleep .

*the next morning *

I saw Namjoo and walk towards her .

" hey Namjoo . How was yesterday ? Are you okay ? Why didnt you reply my messages ? Are you sick ? Why you look so pale ? You cried last night ? You have eyebags . Dont you know how much im worried about you last night ? Why-

" wowowowowo . Thats a lot of question bro . Im all okay  . Im sorrt for not replying your messages . I sleep early yesterday " cut Namjoo

" thanks God you're okay . Btw who is that guy yesterday-

" im sorry Kyungsoo but im not interested and i didnt want to talk about yesterday anymore . If you dont mind , i have to go now . Chorong and Hayoung are waiting for me . See you later . "

Namjoo left me and i was like . Ahhh , seems like she hate that guy . I continue walking to my class .

Namjoo's POV :

I just cant talk about yesterday . I will get mad if i do . Im sorry Kyungsoo . I was thinking , should i confess ? Yah Kim Namjoo thats crazy ! Hmmmm

*recess time *

I meet Kyungsoo at the library . We planned to read books since we like it. The atmosphere is so awkward . Both of us didnt even talked a bit . So i decided to start .

" Kyungsoo shhi . Mian for being rude this morning . I didnt meant to . "

Kyungsoo stop reading .

" kwenchana . But promise me , you will reply my messages no matter what . Arraseo ? "

" ne ~~ so , do you have any crush at Japan ? " ask me . Curiously.

" its a girlfriend actually " said him

" jinjja ?! Woah daebak ! So did you still contact with her ? " i ask with a jealous heart .

" nope . She left Japan after 3 years in a relationship with me . After that , we didnt talk to each other "

" ahhh i see . Why did she left Japan?"

" She got an offer from a fashion university at Paris . She go to that university instead of learning at  Japan because she wanna be a fashion designer . "

" she choose fashion instead of you ? Woww . What did u felt that time ? "

" dissapointed i think . But i already forget her . No worries . Why you asked ? U like me isnt ? "

" haha you kiddin' me ? "

" no i didnt . Be honest you like me isnt ? "

" i didnt . You're just my friend . Not more than that . I dont trust love anymore . I gotta go . See ya ! "

I get up and quickly leave or else he will ask more weird question . Ahh Kim Namjoo you pabo ! How could you said that !! Ahhhh ! I knocked my head few times .

D.O's POV

" i didnt trust love anymore "

What did she mean by that ? That sound like she had loved or being loved before . Is that Chen ? Im curious . I was regret from asking that YOU-LIKE-ME-ISNT question .

Sincerly , i have a girlfriend when im at Japan . And thats true she left me for fashion . For 7 years , i cant forget her cause i love her from my deepest heart . But when i saw Namjoo , it changed . Namjoo changed my heart after 7 years . And the more i see her , the more i love her . This is the thing that i cant denied . I do love her . I do .

---------------------