First day

D.O's POV:

I'm walking to the university office . This is my first day here . I have hadto transfer because my dad has to handle a project here in Seoul . We stayed in Japan 5 years ago but I was born in Seoul . So this is my first time to come back to Seoul since 5 years ago . Seoul is definitely a very pretty town .

Finally i found the school office . I knocked the door and a woman with elegant aura opened the door. " Anyeonghasaeyo ! I'm a new student and I came here to register? "

" Oh so you're the new student . Come in, please! Have a seat. "

A woman around 30 years old came in and handed me a tea .

Wow this campus seems great .

I thanked her and shifted my attention back to the elegant woman .

" Welcome to our school . I'm Mrs.Jung . I'm the principle here . So here is your class schedule and the list of things you should buy in order to start learning in this campus . Come and follow me . I'll show you your new class . "

Mrs. Jung and I walked to my future class . While walking , she asked me to be comfortable and stay calm in this campus . She also told me a little bit about this campus' history .

We stopped in front a room . There is a man who is teaching Mathematics in front of the class . I take a glare at the door. Roselle ? Hmmm good name . My class name is Roselle . Looks good .

"Excuse me Mr. Oh . There is a new student for your class, " said Mrs.Jung to the teacher who was teaching the class .

" Oh really ? Come in, come in " Said Mr.Oh cheerfully .

"Okay Mr.Kyungsoo . This is your class . Study well and make new friends okay? If you have any problems just come and see me at my office . Good luck ! " said Mrs.Jung with a bright smile.

I walk into the class and everyone is looking at me . This is an awkward moment .

" So, introduce yourself please ."

" Anyeonghasaeyo ! My name is Do KyungSoo, but you can call me D.O . I used to live in Japan before but we had to transfer to Seoul because my dad has to handle a project here . Please be nice and take a good care of me . Kamsahamnida ! " I said and bowed in front of them .

" Thank you and welcome to Roselle. I hope you guys will make friends with D.O Don't bully him okay. D.O, you can seat beside Mr.JongIn back there "

I walked to my seat but everyone is still looking at me . The guy beside me smiled .

"Anyeonghasaeyo , Kim Jong In imnida . Call me Kai " he introduced himself .

"Anyeonghasaeyo , D.O imnida".

" Okay class ! Open page 51 and do the exercise . You need to pass it up tomorrow ! "

" Ne ~~ "

Eunji's POV:

So this new boy sat in front of me . Hmm , he looks kinda attractive .

" Bomi yah ~ do you think we should tell Namjoo about this boy ? "

" I think if we tell her , she won't mind. You know her well Eunji "

Yeah . Namjoo wont mind if we tell her . She's the ice princess . She doesn't care about this kind of thing . As we can see , she's a cold girl but she's kind hearted . She has a lot of fanboys but she again doesn't care . I think this new boy might fallen for her too . Just wait and see .

" Okay class! Make sure you finish the homework ! Do the exercises a lot . You will be having an examination this year . Class dismissed. " said Mr. Oh

He left the class and the class started to be noisy just like a market . Bomi, Kai, Chorong, Hayoung Namjoo and I are all good friends . Chorong, Hayoung and Namjoo stayed in the first class named Ixora . Bomi and I tapped the new boy's shoulder and introduced ourselves.

" Anyeonghasaeyo Eunji imnida. "

" Anyeonghasaeyo Bomi imnida. "

" Ne . Ne . Anyeonghasaeyo D.O imnida "

We talked about a lot of things, starting with how life was like in Japan.

" D.O sshi , after school , let me introduce you to Namjoo , Hayoung and Chorong . We are BFFs . They are in the next class named Ixora." I said

"Sure ! I would like to, " Said D.O

Hahaha I'm so curious . How will Namjoo react when they meet?

-------------

Im sorry if its boring and its a long chapter isn't it? Haha . I will reveal how will Namjoo react when he meet D.O later :)