Ikuya Kirishima (VALENTINES SPECIAL 2018 02)

Even if Shionezaki High School is a dorm school which separates the boys and the girls, this Valentines Day, love is also in the air there. That's why some couples are dating inside the campus while the others have chosen to date outside. But Ikuya just ignored the Valentine ambiance and went to the classroom alone since Hiyori is on his own date.

"Chocolates and confession letters again? Hmm, okay." Ikuya said while putting those presents aside of his desk.

Ikuya has been receiving chocolates and letters every Valentines since he enrolled at Shionezaki. But he doesn't want to answer any confession letters because he got no time to date anyone. Instead, he loves swimming more than anything.

But everything has changed when Ikuya got his eyes on you, (Y/N). Since you enrolled in this time of the year, he saw you from the window beside his desk. He doesn't know why but he really got amazed by your beauty.

*****

"Ikuya?" Hiyori said worriedly. But Ikuya just rolled himself on his top bunk. Not long after, he decided to go down and talk to his roommate.

"Hiyori, do you know how to ask a girl on a date?" Ikuya asked Hiyori.

"Eh?! Of course I do. I have a girlfriend, remember? Anyway, why did you ask?" Hiyori asked back.

"Nothing. I just want to know. Then, tell me how." Ikuya said.

From there, Ikuya and Hiyori talked about you though he didn't know your name yet. But Hiyori will do his best to help Ikuya. Then he told Ikuya what to do.

*****

Next day came and Hiyori have finally known your name. He then told it to Ikuya before the sensei comes.

"Ikuya, her name is (L/N) (Y/N). She's just enrolled as sophomore. What's kind of ridiculous is she has enrolled in this time of the year." Hiyori said and laughed.

"Okay. That's all I want to know. Leave the rest to me already." Ikuya said with his usual stoic face.

After class has ended, Ikuya immediately went to the second years' territory - I mean, the second years' classroom building. He kept asking almost everyone around about the girl who's just enrolled yesterday. He's almost giving up when he saw you right on the hallway. He walked up to you and you widened your eyes in surprise. Everyone's eyes are on Ikuya since he's popular.

"H-Hello, (L/N)-san. U-Uh, may I ask something?" Ikuya asked you.

"Mmm. What is it, senpai?" you asked.

"...." Ikuya just stared at you and blushed at the same time. You patiently wait for him to answer back.

"W-W-Will you go out with me? I-I mean, may I date you?" Ikuya finally asked and all the students screamed because of what Ikuya just said. One of your classmates screamed "Just say 'yes' idiot! You're lucky enough!"

"Wait! He's asking me. Not you. So let me answer! Uh.... yeah. Maybe? Because I never dated anyone else in my life so yeah this is kind of embarrassing." you said and laughed a bit.

"S-So, is it a yes?" Ikuya asked again.

"Mmm." you nodded cheerfully. And you see him smile like there's no tomorrow. You can tell that this man in front of you has never been that happy.

After the short conversation you two have, he took you out for a date and from there, you finally introduced each other and talked a lot. After the lunch date, he finally confessed his feelings for you.

"Kirishima-senpai, I never felt this way before. So, let's just keep this way until I'm completely ready to be in a relationship. Let's date like we did today. And I hope, your feelings for me won't go away. After all, like my classmate said earlier, I'm lucky to be asked out by Kirishima Ikuya-san." you said and blushed a bit. Ikuya also blushed by what you said and smiled and put his arm around your shoulder.

"That's a promise, (L/N)-san. I won't lose you for anyone else. Most of all, I won't lose to anyone... when it comes to you." Ikuya said and tightened his hold on your shoulder.