Chapter-30 Consuming passion! (18+)

Start from the beginning

Leaning forward she closed her eyes tightly, his eyes shut off and he too leaned forward until finally their lips brushed each other. Losing his control at the end, he grabbed her pinning her to the wall and kissed her hard making her moan in pleasure. Taking her hand in his he pinned them to the wall with his one hand and other went to her waist pulling her closer to himself.

Their lips moved, kissing the other one with newly found lust. His hand caressed her waist and pinched it, she gasped a little giving him entry. He shoved his tongue in her mouth tasting her thoroughly, licking every corner of her mouth.

Feeling out of breath he parted for a moment before capturing her lips again in a toe curling kiss making her forget everything. He pulled away from the kiss but did not detach himself from her, he kissed her throat, nape, neck and shoulders madly. He sucked her neck biting it, she pulled her more clutching his hair and moaned loudly.

"Rey!"

He lost it hearing her moan his name so huskily, his kisses went from pecks to licking, sucking and biting her skin everywhere he could. Her fingers went to his coat buttons opening them while his hand went towards her back opening the zip in one motion. His hands caressed her bare back while she pushed his coat off his arms.

Pulling back for a little while he picked her up in his arms taking her to the bed and laid her on it. Taani looked away not able to match his passionate gaze. He opened her hair pulling the pin ou and played with them, running his fingers in her soft locks.

His hand was playing with her soft hair while the other went towards her ears pulling her long earrings off. He kissed her earlobe and then her neck bending down careful of not putting his whole weight on her.

She sighed in pleasure when he kissed her from her neck to shoulders pulling her sleeve off and removed her blouse off in a swift motion. She hugged him tightly while he caressed her back calming her down a little,

"It's okay jaan! Do you want me to stop?"

He asked her concerned, she smiled at his concern for her and backed away a little nodding her head in denial. He smiled at her back kissing her forehead, then her eyes, cheeks and at last her lips again. Their fingers entwined with each others while he kissed her to his heart's content.

Raising a little he looked at her finally, bare from waist up, his gaze tuned more intense if possible. Taani looked away at his gaze, keeping his finger on her chin he made her face him,

"Don't shy away from me jaan, you are beautiful."

He said pecking her lips lightly. She looked ta him with so much love possible. After removing his shirt off he again laid upon her, their state similar too each others. Taking her hand in his he kissed her henna filled palm, then her arms and at last her shoulders. Slowly coming down his hand caressed her throat before running his hand down her chest, he placed a kiss there too. Then his hand moved down toward the valley, finally touching her breasts. A loud moan escaped her mouth feeling his hands on her most intimate parts. Bending down he kissed her softly there before taking her peaks in his mouth sucking them.

Her back arched off the bed feeling him so close to her, she clutched his hair tightly while he played with her breasts, licking them and sucking them leaving marks there. He kissed one while squeezing the other one. Going down further his hand ran across her belly, gently running his fingers there kissing her curves and sucking her waist. He kissed her belly button, licking it and bit it hard to which she winced a little.

In no time all their clothes were off while they had each other, their hands running on the other's frames. He kissed her body madly. Making her turn a little he kissed her bare back making her clutch the bed sheet tightly. Turning her again he took her breats in his mouth licking, sucking and biting her chest. His hand started roaming in her thights, caressing it and she continuously moaned his name out loud. The room was filled with her moans and his groans.

She could speak nothing but his name. He ran a finger in her lower region to which she screamed a little, he kissed her drinking her scream in. His fingers kept moving there while she squirmed in pleasure and soon came undone on his fingers.

Before she could comefrom her high he went down and kissed her lower area. Sucking it he made love to her with his mouth and soon she came apart for the second time in a night.

He came upto her and kissed her lips, ravishing her and soon broke it. She blushed hard at what happened between them. He ran a thumb on her cheeks stroking it softly,

"Jaan, its going to pain a little. Tell me if you want me to stop okay?"

She nodded at him and soon he aligned himself with her entrance and entered her making her scream, a little tear fell off from the side of her eyes. He drank the tear away kissin her forehead lovingly, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Waiting for her to get comfortable, he moved when she clutched her hair in a tight grip pulling him, urging him to move. Their bodies rocked together, he moved inside her softly and slowly not wanting her to suffer more pain.

She had her eyes closed tightly, the feeling of being completed as a woman was so overwhelming that her face was glowing in happiness. Their legs entangled and he kept moving in her slowly. Their eyes bore into the other's gazing with all the love. The moment was so special to both of them, they were finally being one. Two bodies, one soul.

She moaned his name loudly coming for the third time along with him at the same time. He fell on top of her catching his breath, their bodies sweaty after the intercourse. They could feel each other's heartbeats pacing at a high rate.

"I love you Jaan!"

Rey muttered in her ears making her smile and kiss his cheeks in answer,

"I love you too Rey!"

Their lips turned into a huge grin finally saying the words to each other after six long years that too after they are finally together and one.

Pulling out of her he laid beside her taking her in his arms and pulled the duvet above them, their bodies entangled too tired, he kissed her forehead hugging her to his chest and both slept in deep slumber. The night too shied away seeing the passionate encounter of two lovers, sleeping in each other's arms peacefully after crossing all the hurdles.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today guys, hope you all liked the updates. Please vote and comment.

Moreover I know you all are really excited for my new story so I will be updating it next and then this one again.

Loads of love to you all!!
XOXO

Regards
Meera