8.

Alex's POV

I came home to an empty house and I've never been so grateful for being alone. My mom was still at work and it was only 5 in the afternoon.

In three hours, Gina will be here to pick me up. Should I even bother? What should I wear? Am I even going? Ugh! The confusion was killing me. Frustrated, I headed upstairs to my bathroom.

I froze as I opened the door.
There she was.
Fucking Jamie.

My breath hitched as I saw what she was wearing - which was basically nothing. It was a black lacy outfit that barely covered her nipples and black underwear that barely covered anything.

"What the fuck Jamie?" I couldn't control my breathing. I just stared at her, confused as to why she was on my bed.

"Well hello to you too," she said sensually.

What the hell? I do not need my bestfriend to be sensual with me right now. In fact that's last thing I need or want.

"I was thinking we could do some exploring," she patted the bed next to her, "come here." I don't know what made me move but I went towards her and sat on the bed.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time Alex," she whispered.

"Play dress up on my bed?" I retorted. She chuckled lightly.

"No," she looked at me mischievously, "but we could play with other things."

Gina's POV

My heart was racing. What was I going to wear and why was I so nervous about going out? I've gone out with tons of girls before. I rolled my eyes and settled on a cheetah print top and jeans. I wonder what Alex is going to wear?

Is she wearing anything right now? I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts. I've been so horny lately that I've been acting extremely impulsive. It was still too early to get ready so I flopped onto my bed.

Alex.
Since I saw her that day I moved in, she's been on my mind. She was casually taking a jog around the neighbourhood and I've wanted to fuck her since then, and I want to fuck her even more now. However, if I don't play my cards right, she won't be interested in me at all. I also don't know what to do about her bestfriend. She seems scared that I'll take Alex from her but she doesn't need to worry. There's room for the both of us.

Alex's POV

"Jamie, maybe we shouldn't," I said softly. She was sitting cross-legged on the bed opposite me. She looked confident and fucking gorgeous. The intricate designs of her black lingerie held her large breasts in place, with her nipples begging to peek out.

"Now that I've kissed you, do you feel anything when looking at me?" She questioned me. I looked at her. What does she want from me?

"Jamie-" I started.

"I don't want some bullshit answer, Alex. I want you to answer honestly," she cut me off. I had never seen Jamie so fierce. It was so sexy. Wait. Sexy? This cannot be happening! My bestfriend cannot be 'sexy' in my mind!

"Well, I don't know what I'm feeling right now for you Jamie to be honest," I said softly. It was the truth. I'm not sure what I feel at all when it comes to her and Gina.

"What do you feel when you look at Gina?" She challenged.

"Sometimes my heart races," I began, "and I can think of nothing but her. I think about wanting to fuck her." I wanted to be honest with Jamie, even though it might hurt her. My words stung but she continued.

"Why her?" She asked quietly.

"What do you mean 'why her'? It's not like I can choose how I feel, Jamie," I said harshly.

"I don't get it," she stammered, "you barely saw her. How could you feel so strongly from a glance at school?"

Oh fuck. She was right. It was that fucking dream of Gina that got me so worked up about girls in the first place. Should I tell her that? I can't. She'd be crushed.

"It doesn't matter," she started crawling towards me, "I have my own methods."

Jamie's POV

I crawled towards Alex and she seemed scared, but she didn't stop me. I pushed her gently so that she could lie on her back. I placed my thighs next to hers and she closed her eyes. I know I'm putting her through a lot but if I don't do this I may lose her.

"Is this okay?" I whispered. She nodded but didn't open her eyes. I took her hands and placed it on my ass and that got her attention. She gave me a puzzled look and I just smirked.

"I just wanted to feel your hands on my body," I whispered in her ear. She shuddered as my breath tickled her ear and I smiled in satisfaction. It felt good to know that I affected her, even if it was in a small way.

I began to kiss her and she grabbed my ass after being taken by surprise. I moaned into her mouth and I began to kiss her with more desperation. She was kissing me back, our tongues swirling around each other with desire. Her hands gripped my ass harder and I moaned loudly.

"Fuck yes," I whispered as we stopped kissing. I was gasping for air and so was she. I removed my bra and I waited to see what she would do.

"Damn Jamie," she grabbed my nipple with her lips and began teasing it with her tongue. She went back and forth between each nipple until they were extremely hard. I moaned loudly as I placed my hand on my pussy and began to massage my clit through my underwear. Alex was taking charge and I fucking loved it. She began biting my nipples harder and I moaned uncontrollably.

"Fuck Alex! Yes," I moaned loudly. She continued to bite my nipples and shoved my hand away from massaging my pussy and replaced it with hers. She was driving me insane. Her lips against my nipples made me moan more and more, I couldn't control how wet I was getting.

"Can I join?"