new roommate pt.2

Summary:

Yoongi's new roommate finds his toys
______________________________________

The three men drove around in the black car, making their way to Busan. "Ahh I remember going to that cafe with my first boyfriend." Taehyung pouted, "aww babe~ don't pout it'll make you look like a duck" jimin said doing a cute little agioo. Taehyung laughed and kissed jimin's cheek, then started to whisper god knows what in his ear. Jimin blushed and crossed his legs, obviously trying to hide something.

The driver was now clearing his throat once he saw the two boys in a heated make out session. The both of them immediately stopped sucking face, the two boys blushing deeply. "S-sorry" they both said at once in unison, making the driver chuckle. "Boys will be boys" he said, collecting the money yoongi handed him.

Yoongi gulped as he walked on the stairs, rolling his eyes as the two boys continued sucking face.

Knock! Knock!

"Hello?" Yoongi's eyes sparkled and a blush appeared on his face as he saw the man, "h-hello....my name is yoongi, jimin told me that you needed a roommate. So, I guess that'll be me." The male smirked and looked him up and down, making yoongi blush. He literally just checked him out.

Jungkook laughed as he saw a propped up jimin on the stairs railing, and a horny taehyung sucking away on his neck. "Damn them two will fuck wherever" Jungkook said, making yoongi giggle. Soon widening his eyes as he realized he giggled like a little girl, he tried not to show that he was disgusted with himself.

"Hey yoongi, ah fuck taehyung~, w-we're gonna go back home, ah~ taehyung." Taehyung smirked at the affect he had on jimin, jimin whimpered as taehyung sucked and bit down all over his neck and collar bones.
______________________________________

"I'm gonna go unpack, um where will I be staying?" Jungkook smiled, and held Yoongi's hand to direct him to the room. "You can stay in my room with me if you don't mind, my friend namjoon stays in the guest room sometimes.... I-I hope that's not a problem either." Jungkook stuttered, yoongi just smiled.

Both men walked into jungkook's room, yoongi smiled as the scent of cinnamon hit him. The room looked very decent for a person his age yoongi had to admit. The room was grey, with black curtains, and a pretty white carpet. Yoongi's eyes widened as he noticed there was only one bed, "where am I gonna sleep?" Jungkook just chuckled, "with me of course."
______________________________________

Two weeks later

Yoongi was taking out the last thing out of his last suitcase, planning to take his toys out when Jungkook wasn't home. Jungkook was gone at the gym with his friend namjoon, so he thought it would be a perfect time to hide his toys from the younger.

"Yoongi I'm back!" He gasped and hurriedly put the toys in a random drawer, not realizing that it was jungkook's.

A few minutes later

"Hey yoongi I'm gonna take a shower, okay" yoongi hummed, still being a little nervous. "O-okay...I'm gonna and uhh go to the mall with jimin" Jungkook smiled, and waved goodbye. "Okay then, see you later..." "Y-yeah...bye.."

Jungkook whistled to himself, and started to take off his shirt. "We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we use to doooo~." He suddenly looked at his drawer, noticing it was half way open. "I don't remember opening my drawer" he said to himself.

"What the hell..."
______________________________________

Yoongi walked in the living room, setting down his bag and taking off his shoes. Yoongi went into the kitchen to see if Jungkook started making dinner, pouting as he realized he might have to do dinner tonight considering that there was no food. "I'll just get take out" he whispered to himself, walking up the stairs.