The following night

He continues kissing you. You start walking towards his bed and sit down. His lips get off yours.
"Am I triggering you?" He looked at you, oh no, are you blushing? Crying? I don't know, I'm too shocked to know. You shook your head.
"Well, you're excused." He leads you to the door politely and closes it after you leave. You began to jump up and down quietly.
'I finally kissed him!!' You kept repeating in your head. You calmed down and started to head to your bedroom. Dazed and blushing like crazy.
-time skip-
After you get into your room and pajamas on, you write in your journal Kankri gave you when you arrived.

6-5-97
H1! Oh my Gog! 1 k1ssed Kankr1 today, well, he k1ssed me, but st1ll! 1t was l1ke eat1ng stawberr1es aga1n, man how 1 m1ss eat1ng strawberr1es. But that's not the po1nt. Today, June 5, 1597, 1s the day 1 had my f1rst k1ss!

I closed my journal and hid it under my bed, never to be seen. I hear a knock on the door.
"C-Come in!" Susan walks in.
"Hey Cat! Why are you so happy?" She begins to smirk.
"N-nothing."
She smiles evilly.
"Something happened with you and Kankri, I heard you jumping up and down right outside his room, well, saw you." You began to blush.
"N-no."
"You guys kissed didn't you." You began to blush and shake your head like crazy.
"I knew it! He likes you!" Susan began to jump up and down. She sat next to you.
"You better not tell anyone outside of me, you, and Kankri."
"W-why not? I-I mean I won't, b-but,"
"Two things, one, I knew you guys kissed! And two, if the Highbloods find out, your head is going to be gone." She showed the sign of death with her hand slicing her neck. Fear began to grow inside you.
"Well, goodnight Cat." She left. Leaving you traumatized. You lay down on your bed and stare at the ceiling.
'I might die if anyone finds out.' The thought kept spinning inside your head until you fall asleep.

Great, now Kankri and I have a huge secret.

*AN*
When you see a random pic that doesn't belong to any part of the story, like this one, I'm just trying to be nice to my homestuckians and give them free pics. :3