Troll Slave trade

There you are, standing in line of the Annual Troll Slave Trade. It is finally the day you get out of the crammed-up spots of what was home.
"I really hope that I can get someone decent who can actually get me some better clothes and treatment." You thought to yourself, looking at the rugged clothes you wear today. You put your feet out one-by-one watching and listening as the chains rattle together.
"Ladies and gentletrolls! It is time for the Annual Troll Slave Trade." The speaker holds out his hand and another troll pushes you to the front.
"This young lady is an amazing worker ladies and gentletrolls, you probably won't see anything like her cleaning! Now! To start off! $100,000 boondollars!" Hands start to go up as you are waiting to be sold.
"$100,500!"
"$200,000!"
"$250,000!" You look around, seeing as people call out there names, then the last bid was placed.
"$400,000!"
"$400,000 going once, twice," someone bids at the last moment.
"I'll take her for $450,000, final." You look at the troll who bid $450,000 on you. He had a red sweater, cute little nubby horns, and a whistle. The speaker makes you jump.
"Any last calls? Going once, going twice, SOLD! To this young troll here." You look behind you and see the troll who pushed you break the chains, and then you looked at the speaker who guided you passed all of the other trolls. The troll who took you in grabbed your hand, and led you to your new home.
'I really hope that this guy isn't going to be harsh like the other guys before' you thought, shivering to the thought of how they would always abuse you and the other slaves on the ship way here. You really hope this guy is nice, you are mentally praying. You look back, seeing the rest of your family and other slaves sold from the Highbloods you were once abused by.

#AN#
I know this chapter was short, but please leave comments on how you think it is so far!! Also! What the next chapter should be about! NO LEMONS!! XD ((sorry to hurt some readers!!))
:33 if you don't, I mean, it's alright :3 or just leave me a message!! I'll try to respond as fast as I can, I just can't reply on the comments so, I'll message yous!!! :333333333 I hope this story turns out right, this is my first fanfic on HOMESTUCK!!! :33 my other one "creepypasta tale" is one of my best books to my opinion, that is a creepypasta fanfic :33 oh wow, this is a long note.....I'm going to stop now XD