Chapter 7

Ahsoka rummaged  around the room trying to find something that she could use to pick the lock on her force binders. 

There has to be something in here I use. She thought. 

Master Plo was still out cold but he was doing a lot better. His wound stopped bleeding and his heart rate was steady. 

Ahsoka didn't know how they would get out after he woke up. There were guards right outside the door and all around the ship. An escape would be even harder without their lightsabers. 

With no luck of finding anything that she could use to pick the cuffs, Ahsoka sat back down in the chair next to Plo Koon. She hated seeing him in this condition. 

" I'm sorry Master Plo. I'm sorry you got shot, I'm sorry I wasn't there to help. I'm sorry I failed you." 

Ahsoka curled her knees to her chest and sat wishing that Master Plo would wake up. She closed her eyes to concentrate on his force signature. It seemed calm and peaceful, like him. 

Vision

When she opened her eyes the room had disappeared. She was on the deck of the ship. She saw her Master and Obi Wan and some Clones fighting with the pirates. 

The ship was rocking violently. Ahsoka had no idea what was going on. She heard Anakin say he was going to find Rex.

  Rex?  She thought, What happened to Rex? 

Ahsoka watched as Anakin hopped over the railing and slid down the ladder into the submarine. A few moments later he came out with Rex. He looked pretty rough. His face had bruising and he looked tired. She watched as Anakin helped him back on the ship.

 Ahsoka suddenly felt the boat make a sharp turn. She caught a glimpse up head of a huge circle in the sea. 

What is that? 

A pirate near her was gazing at the same spot.

 " Whirlpool!" He shouted. 

The pirates stopped fighting ran for the side of the boat. They pushed each other out of the way to get into the submarine. Ahsoka was still confused why they had just stopped fighting. 

Anakin looked as confused as she did. The boat kept jerking left to right until it was clear that they were starting to moving in a circle.

 " Obi Wan!" Anakin pointed to the whirlpool. The boat gained speed rapidly. Water splashed over the edges and flooded the boat's deck. Clones slid over board. They got closer and closer to the whirlpool. 

" Obi Wan! What do we do?" Anakin asked his Master. 

For once Obi Wan didn't have a reply. There wasn't anything that they could do at that point. The pirates had left and there was no other way off the ship. 

The boat was soon at the center of the whirlpool. The boat started to break. Water folded over the edges. The darkness of the sea was closing in on top until there was nothing. The ship was taken over by the dark gloomy waters. 

End of Vision

Ahsoka closed her eyes not wanting to see the ship again. She was pushed out of her grief by a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Master Plo. 

He was awake. 

" Master Plo!" Ahsoka exclaimed. She was so happy he was well enough to sit up. 

" Are you alright Lil' Soka?" He asked the girl. Ahsoka stared at the ground.

 " No. Master Plo, I had a vision. We need to get off of the ship."