pedwar - 4

i got asked what the chapter titles mean.
they're numbers in welsh

❤︎❤︎❤︎
TRIGGER WARNING
𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

❤︎❤︎❤︎TRIGGER WARNING𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~

School was a nightmare.

Jack never wanted to cry more.

The constant shoving, name calling and slurs being yelled at him almost caused him to cry in gym class.

Now he was walking through the corridors of the seemingly empty high school, he missed the bus and he accidentally left his notes in his locker.

He walked past one of the science rooms, he saw the light was on and the door was open.

He didn't mean to be nosy.

But curiosity got the best of him.

Jack saw Corbyn sat at the back of the class. An experiment he didn't recognise was in front of him.

"Staring's rude" Corbyn didn't look at Jack, keeping his eyes on what was in front of him.

"I'm sorry" Jack stood at the classroom doorframe.

A few seconds past and Corbyn's voice broke the tension in the room.

"You're still here. Do you need something?"

"No" Jack shook his head.

"Did you purposely miss the bus again?" Corbyn looked up.

The curly haired boy looked at the blonde confused. Why would he purposely miss the bus? Today was the first day he had ever rode the bus.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"Normally you try and find an excuse or try to get detention so you don't have to take the bus with everyone... you don't remember? We walk in the same direction" Corbyn started to pack away the equipment.

Jack awkwardly laughed, nodding his head.

"No.. I uh- I remember" Jack scratched the back of his neck. "So are we like... friends?"

His voice had traces of hope within.

Corbyn laughed, turning to look at Jack but frowned once he saw the boys confused expression.

"We walk in the same direction, I wouldn't call us friends" Corbyn shrugged.

"Sorry I asked" Jack mumbled, turning to leave.

"It's alri-" but when the dyed blonde turned back around, Jack was gone.

Jack was quickly walked down the dark corridors as he started to feel hot and sweaty, he struggled but managed to take off his demin jacket.