deg -10

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

"Guys he's waking up!"
"Jack can you hear me?"
"Someone get a doctor!"

Jack felt hands touching him, his hair being played with, people loudly talking around his weak body.

"Open your eyes Jack"

Slowly they opened, him whining at the brightness of the hospital lights. Corbyn and Daniel leaned over, watching Jack intensely as Zach rushed out of the room to find a doctor and Jonah stayed sitting in his seat.

"Welcome back" Daniel softly smiled.

Jack could see the fast shadows of the doctor storming into the room.

"Out of the way!" The doctor barked, the boys all falling back towards the walls.

The doctor shinned a bright light into Jack's eyes, however he barley noticed. The twenty one year olds mind felt fuzzy, his breathing coming out as little gasps.

"I-Is he okay?" Zach quietly asked after the doctor did a few quick tests.

"He isn't very responsive" The doctor spoke, putting the little torch back into his pocket. "I'll come back in a few minutes, check him again and possibly do some tests. This nurse will stay in the room while I go and order some tests"

"Thank you" Jonah smiled, wrapping his arm around Zach's shoulder.

Corbyn slowly walked back over to Jack, sitting besides the hospital bed.

"Hey" He smiled lightly. "How're you feeling?"

Jack's eyes traveled over Corbyn's face, he looked almost the same just with extra eye bags and bloodshot eyes.

"My head hurts" Jack quietly spoke.

"You hit it pretty hard" Daniel spoke, putting a hand on Corbyn's shoulder. "You've been out for almost three days now"

Jack didn't say anything else, closing his eyes once again and letting himself fall into darkness.

Corbyn sighed, hiding his face in his hands as he started to gently cry.

"Bean don't cry, he's going to be okay" Daniel whispered, placing gentle kisses on the top of Corbyn's head. "He woke up, that's amazing progress so far"

Corbyn didn't respond, only continuing to cry into his hands.

"I'll give you a minute" The nurse spoke softly.

Herself, Jonah and Zach walked out of the hospital room, the nurse waiting just outside.

Daniel mouthed a thank you, keeping his arms around his best friend, rubbing his back carefully as he tried to soothe him.

"Don't cry, Corby" Daniel whispered. "Let me see your pretty face"

Corbyn shook his head no.

"Let me see my favourite, smiley friend" Daniel playfully tickled the side of the dyed brunette.

Corbyn giggled quietly, taking his face out of his hands as he wiped away his tears, looking up at Daniel who smiled.

"There's my pretty bean" Daniel mumbled.

__________________________

All of the tests the doctor had ordered were coming back normal, Jacks brain activity was completely fine.

They couldn't explain his unconsciousness, the unresponsive episodes.

It was a few hours later before Jack reawakened, confusion swarmed his mind.

"Jack?" Jonah asked once he saw his brown eyes flutter open, being the only person in the room. "I-I need to tell you something"

"Mhm" Jack mumbled, blinking slowly.

"I just wanted to say that I'm-"

The elder stopped once Jack let out a painful groan.

Jonah got out of his seat, quickly walking to be besides Jack, touching his cold hand before his eyes widened.

"Jack? Hey, what's wrong?" Jonah asked, touching Jacks shoulder. "What hurts bud?"

"H-Head" The boy mumbled.

"What about your head?" He soothingly questioned, his eyes darting over Jack's pale face.

"Dizzy"

Jack wasn't even sure what he was saying, his eyes closed as the heart machine started going off, Jonah's loud cries were the last thing he remembered hearing before slipping away.