Daddy Daughter Moment

Well guys depends where you are but Happy New Year ,its New Year's Day here in the UK so as I promised here is another chapter for you guys..(it might be kinda short sorry!!)
BUT BEFOTE I START I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL MY READERS I HAVE JUST HIT 3.17k READERS SO THANK YOU 😆😆,I just wanna take a quick few moments to say a massive thank you for reading my book the last few months for me they have been rough but I am ready for 2015,I hope you all keep reading the book anyways on with the story,
*YOUR POV*
I woke up with the sun splitting the skies,i rolled over and harry wasn't there the next minute I seen harry carrying our baby,he say her on the bed and said,ill be right back,i looked over at the smiling baby and took her into my arms,5mins later harry came through the door with a tray full of breakfast including egg,bacon,sausage and toast with orange juice and a baby bottle for Amelia I smiled as he sat beside me and put the tray on the bedside table he smiled at me and said,i think she looks as beautiful as her mummy" as much as I would like to think...she only has my nose and my nose is horrible she had his eyes,hair,dimples and smile I looked over at him smiled then placed a sweet kiss on his lips saying thank you for breakfast,we ate our eggs,bacon,sausage and toast then finished the orange juice,i then took Amelia from harry and got the bottle which was still warm,and fed it to Amelia then I gently burped her and made sure she wasn't sick then we cuddled up in bed and I was singing a lullaby to Amelia,harry came in the room from being in the toilet and sat down beside me and started to sing along with me,she fell asleep a little while after that so me and harry just cuddled up and fell asleep for a while...

*AFTER THE NAP....*
It was quite when i woke up,i turned to the side and saw Harry's face,he looks like an angel when he sleeps I played with the end of his hair then carefully got out of the bed and went to check on Amelia she was awake and smiling to herself in the crib,i picked her up and brought her through to me and Harry's bed I layed her in between me and him he was still sleeping peacefully I whispered to amelia,"do you want to wake daddy up? Do you? Okay then". I pleased her on his chest and she wiggled and made noises she had her finger in her mouth and decided that harry would like slevers he woke up and started tickeling her she was laughing I smiled at the daddy,daughter moment.

Hey guyys,just want to say if you don't know already bout my competition look back at the competition chapter remember you now only have 9 days to enter .....
Comment below if you have followed me on Twitter or Instagram:) if you haven't here's my names;
Twitter:
@swilliamson1300
Instagram: shannon_williamson1D