She's Here!

So as I promised it's the 23rd of December so that means a paragraph..remember I have a competition running right now and that closes on the 10th January,look on my last chapter for more details..here we go.....

*harry looks shocked at y/n*
D-Well.whats her name,then we can put it on the birth certificate
Y-Her name is...Amelia River Styles
H-That's a perfect name babe!
D-Aww!! Such a lovely name for a lovely baby
*LATER THAT DAY*
Harry's POV
The nurse came in and asked how (y/n) was going and (y/n) said she was fine just a little sore so she got tablets then we got told if she wants we can all go home today,i can't wait to have my new baby girl and my beautiful fiancé back home.

Your POV
We were all set to go home I sat in the back with baby Amelia,she is such a cute baby,looks so much like her daddy with green eyes and brown hair the only thing that she has from me is her nose...weird I know but yeah,my mum phoned earlier to congratulate us and she is getting on the next flight down,anne and Gemma are already at our home,harry called then when she was born and they drove down as soon as they heard she was here they all can't wait to meet her,harry was talking to me last night when we were all alone and Amelia was sleeping he said if she ever gets up during the night I'm going to sing isn't she lovely until she falls back asleep,and when she's older I might even show her the video of my audition!(The video of Harry's audition is added to this chapter:) he was so cute😆)

**SKIP CAR RIDE**
We got to the house and harry got out of the car and Opened the door for me and offered to take Amelia inside I just nodded my head because I was just tired and still sore from the operation,we walked through the front door to see a big banner saying WELCOME HOME NEW MUMMY AND DADDY it was so cute Gemma and Anne must of heard us come in because they came running towards harry who was holding the baby holder,i closed my eyes for what felt like ages but was only for a few seconds and I seen Anne holding her new granddaughter and Gemma standing beside me she said "why don't you go up to rest (y/n) you have had a long few days and you need your proper comfy bed,and harry will even come with you and sleep beside you until fall asleep."
I smiled slightly at her and said "as amazing as that sounds,we can't leave you to to watch her she will cry and need her nappy changed and feeding and."gemma stopped me by saying we got it (y/n) just go rest.Before my eyes I was pushed up the stairs and lying in my bed with harry by my side brushing my hair out of my face,thank you he whispered I said what for baby? He replied with for giving me the perfect family,i have you as my fiancé and a beautiful new baby girl that I can call mine so...thank you.
I smiled slightly and said its all for you because we love you,i looked over and he was smiling at me he leaned over and placed his warm lips on mine then he placed his arms over my hips then said goodnight baby I replied with goodnight babe

Thanks another update tomorrow!!
Thank You to the people who commented names for the baby's name I included the two names so I hope you are okay with my decision:)
Song of Chapter:Isn't She Lovely. (HS Version)