Everyone fell silent , and Richie had tears filling up in his eyes. "but Eddie! Please!" a tear drops down his face. Eddie looks at Richie and hugs him. " awe no Chee! I was just joking! I love your jokes! don't cry!" He says and wipes his tears. "don't do that to me Eds! I've waited for years for you to date me and I don't want you to leave me!" Richie cried onto Eddies shoulder. " no I'm so sorry." Eddie smiles a little and kisses him quickly.

"naw you guys! y'all love each other so much its so cute!" Beverly screams . Eddie giggles a little. "Bev whatever you are trying to get at is not gonna work." Richie said. " mhm , but how long have you guys been dating now? almost a month right?" she starts ,and both Richie and Eddie nod. "and you don't love each other ?" She finished. "what? well no? , I mean I don't not love him?" Eddie rubs the back of his neck. "then why haven't you told one another that you love each other and want to get married and have kids and all that shit that soulmates do!?" Bev screamed again but this time in a different tone. "uhm ... it's a bit soon for that don't you think Bev?" Richie asked blushing a little. to which Beverly groaned and rolled her eyes. "its never too early !!! like come on Rich! don't you ever look at Eddie in those tiny red shorts and think 'wow I love him' ? " She says. "you have no proof that I look at his ass." Richie said and crossed his arms while quickly sneaking a look. "didn't exactly say that but whatever? anyways Eddie isn't Richie hot? don't you love him? you guys are acting like you aren't even dating yet! like you've not even come out yet. just sayyyy itttttt!!!" she begs. "okokok! ill say it!" Richie says and he holds Eddie hands and looks down at him smiling. Eddie looks up at him still blushed from before. meanwhile everyone else is watching , and beverly was fangirling . " Eds I- I love........................... your mom!" Richie bursts out laughing and beverly looks at him with an annoyed look on her face. Eddie looks down a bit disappointed . Stan rolls his eyes , Bill chokes on his drink , and mike laughs a long with him.

"well" Mike said still laughing a little. "we still going to the quarry?" Beverly nods her head. "anything to get me away from that jackass" She says and sticks a middle finger up to Richie which he replies  with " I love you too Bev!!!!" He laughs again.

at the quarry .

Everyone gets undressed.

Eddie looks at Richie and goes over to hug him . " woah Eds you okay?" Richie laughs a little and hugs him back. Eddie looks up at him while they're still hugging. "you do like me right?" he asks. "are you kidding? of course I like you ! I wouldn't have started crying earlier on if I didn't like you baby ." Eddie blushed at the new nickname. " baby?" He smiled. "yeah you are my baby Eds ."Richie laughed a lil and Eddie kissed him quickly .

"okay well if you both have stopped flirting now , is everyone ready to jump?" Mike asks. All the losers nod except Bill who is staring blankly at Stan. "Bill?" Stan said going over to him. "you okay?" he asked. "y-y-yeah" Bill stuttered looking up at stans face smiling. 

"Awe! Have you guys said that you love each other yet?" Bev asks looking back directly to Richie and Eddie. Stan laughs ." yeah , we said it a while ago." Bill smiles . " yeah okay can we jump now?" Mike asks. " uh sure?" She smiles awkwardly .

Everyone jumps in the quarry.

Beverly swam over to Mike. "hey Mikey you okay?" She asks. " yeah I guess I'm okay" He looks down . "nooo! mike don't be sad! what's up?" Bev says as she hugs him. Mike looks over to Bill and Stan kissing  and then to Richie and Eddie splashing each other, and lastly he looks over to Ben , who is looking at Beverly. "look," he says. "everyone is so in love! and I guess I just feel left out. Because Richie and Eddie have liked each other since they were like 13, and they are perfect for each other ! and Stan and Bill , I never pictured them together but here we are! Then we have Ben , who is obviously in love with you! and I just feel so left out you know?" Mike said and looked down again. " aww Mike i'm sorry," She hugs him. "I am sure that you will meet someone soon. You've just got to keep looking." Beverly smiles. "thanks Bev"

"Oi Beaverly! quit plotting my death and help me push Eds underwater!" Richie laughs as he tries to push Eddie under the water." ok well I hope you're okay Mikey." she says. "thanks again bev ." He smiles and goes over to ben.

"not gonna happe-" Eddie gets cut off by Beverly and Richie pushing him under the water. he  comes out from under the water." HEY! do you know how many diseases could have entered my immune system from that? I could get a fucking infection man!" he panicked . "come on , calm down Eddie it's fine!" Richie said as he rubbed his back to comfort him. "why are you that concerned about your health anyways?" Bev asks. "who wouldn't be!? I mean I don't want to get sick or anything worse."he says and looks down. "nawww Eddie Spaghetti! Don't worry you'll be okay, we've been coming here for years and you've never been sick!" Richie wraps his arm around Eddies shoulder. " yeah , you'll be fine Eddie" Bev laughs a little. " mhm." he sighs.

30 minutes later.

" I've got to get going , my mom will be worried if I'm not back before curfew." Eddie says while getting re dressed. "wait Eds!" Richie gets up and gives him his grey freeses shirt and smiles."what's this for?" He asks. " I want you to wear it. I think you'll look cute. no, well I meant- I don't think  you'll look cute. But I- no I mean , I know you will look cute ! Because you are!But I meant that you-" Richie gives up on trying to speak , and sighs then looks down. Eddie giggles and puts the shirt on. "thanks Chee" he says then kisses him quickly and leaves.

Richie sits down , still holding Eddies yellow shirt that he traded for his, and blushes. "I don't think I've ever seen Richie like this before!" Stan laughs. He ignores him and just covers his face with eddies shirt. "shit Rich! you've really fallen for him haven't you?"Beverly smiles. Richie nods his head."You're surprised? he's literally perfect!" he says looking up at her. Bev laughs. " no i'm not surprised , I just didn't know you loved him that much." she says. Richie laughs a lil. "that's bullshit Bev, you all know how much I love him."Richie pauses before he realised what he had said."  I k-knew it!! Y-Yes wait until I tell E-Eddie!" Bill exclaimed. "No! Bill , please don't tell him! I will tell Eds soon. just please don't say anything." Bill sighed. "f-fine, I've got to g-go now anyways . see you guys." he says. "ill come with you" Stan and Bill leave together. "yeah I'll see you guys tomorrow , wish me luck." Richie says and smiles nervously then leaves.

meanwhile .

Eddie knocks on Sonias door. "Hey mommy , sorry I was a few minutes la-" he gets cut off by Sonia pulling him inside. "Eddie bear! you had me worried sick!" she said. "I'm sorry! I lost track of tim-"he gets cut off again."is that- no! Eddie! Is that Toziers shirt!?" She shouts. "I- uhm..." Eddie swallows. "take it off! Right now! I don't want you catching his disease!" Eddie looks at her in disgust . "being gay is not a disease mom. What would you do if I was gay?" He asks. " I would not be happy Eddie! I would've failed as your mother! you can't be gay! you are not sick Eddie!" Sonia says . Eddie looks down," mom I-" he starts. "I will Kill that Tozier boy!!! He made you sick and he will pay for it!" Sonia shouts.

"mom no please! I love him!"

Hey guys!!! sorry I didn't post in a while, I didn't have any ideas on what to write. so if you could leave some suggestions please. I would appreciate it:) Thank you!!! - Vivien