Part 3

In the morning of the forth day, Wang Han called Qian Feng that he was on his way with Xiao Zhan.

“My last day seeing the sun,” Tianhe grinned.

“Naaahh… you won’t be stuck there all the time…” Qian Feng teased him.

“But most of the time,” Tianhe replied.

“I can provide you good meal…” Qian Feng said.

“Wooahh… that would be my guilty pleasure…”

“Feng-ge only looks for someone to satisfy his own guilty pleasure…”

Yibo cut in, grinning naughtily. “And happens that you have the same guilty pleasure.”

Tianhe chuckled.

“Yibo! Take your words back!” Qian Feng glared.

“Why?” Yibo snorted.

“Because you’re just the same. We’re all the same!” Qian Feng said.

“It’s not a guilty pleasure for me,” YIbo defended himself. “I do like eating and I won’t get fat.”

“Stop! No talking about body size here!” Qian Feng said, pretending to get offended.

Yibo grinned sheepishly.

“So, are we going to keep arguing?” Tianhe shot a look.

“This brat is annoying!” Qian Feng said while walking away to the kitchen with Tianhe following, leaving Yibo with his smug grin teasing his gege.

By lunch, Xiao Zhan arrived. It was Wang Han himself who drove him.

“Xiao Zhan, let me introduce you to the housekeeper,” Wang Han gesturing Qian Feng who opened the door and took his luggage. “This is Qian Feng. He’s in charge in taking care of the house.”

Xiao Zhan bowed. “Qian-laoshi.”

“Eh, why do I feel old in a sudden…?” Qian Feng frowned, then laughed.

“Ah, sorry, sorry…” Xiao Zhan blurted. “What should I call you, then?”

“Just call him Feng-ge,” Wang Han added.

“Ah, okay…”

“Let’s come inside…” Wang Han guided Xiao Zhan to come in, just right in time Yibo coming down.

“Yibo!” Wang Han called him.

“Hello, I’m Wang Yibo…” Yibo came to greet Xiao Zhan, smiled a bit when he realized that this Xiao Zhan was even more handsome than the Xiao Zhan in the photos.

“Hello…” Xiao Zhan greeted back.

“Yibo is Qian Feng’s little brother, and he’s in charge in taking care of you,” Wang Han said.

Xiao Zhan chuckled. “Don’t spoil me that much!”

“Too bad that wasn’t what your father said to me…” Wang Han laughed. “Yibo will accompany you twenty-four seven, whenever you want him, wherever you want to go.”

Yibo bowed his head.

Xiao Zhan laughed excitedly. “I love that.”

Qian Feng served lunch and when they were done, Wang Han asked Yibo to take Xiao Zhan to his room and help him unpacking before he excused himself home.

Yibo took the luggage upstairs followed by Xiao Zhan and showed him his room.

“My room is across yours so it would be easy for you to call me in case you need anything.” Yibo put down the luggage. “You want me to help unpacking?”

Xiao Zhan didn’t answer. Instead, he roamed the room and from his expression, Yibo could tell that he liked it.

“This is so nice…” Xiao Zhan muttered.

Yibo nodded.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo and realized that he was waiting for unpacking the luggage. “Just let the luggage. I’ll unpack later.”

Yibo nodded again. “I’ll be outside if you need me.”

“Okay. Thank you…”

The rest of the day Yibo didn’t talk to Xiao Zhan except at dinnertime because Xiao Zhan himself spent his day in his room. After a short chat with him and Qian Feng, Xiao Zhan excused himself to his room.

Yibo turned on the mobile-cam and Xiao Zhan was seen unpacking.

After taking his night-routine, he crawled into the sheet and turned the TV on.

Either he was tired or the show wasn’t that good, it only took about thirty minutes before he fell asleep.

Yibo got into Xiao Zhan room, only to turn the TV off and pulled the sheet higher to his shoulder and patted his back gently.