"I  have one person who I doubt the most Aarya," Sudeshna turned towards Draupadi.

While Draupadi stood seeing down with cloth covered on her face.

"Pitashree isn't suspicious that when Gandharaj and Duruyodhana stayed her for one night my dear Mamashree was killed. Can you see any connection here?," Uttar stared at Duruyan.

"What are you doing? The one suspicious is you Uttar. This whole Matsya knows you don't like Kichak. Then why 'My dear Mamashree'," I whispered to him.

"What do you think my dear Kankanbhata?," Viratraj turned towards Yudhistran Na.

"Well without proper information we can't punish anyone nor accuse them.
But we also don't have proper information or any clues about this murder," Yudhistran Na said.

Our Yudhistra is the best!

"But Kichak promised us that he will find our slaves and bring  them infront of us right. Now Kichak is dead,I'm sure our 9 slaves are right here. They are the reason behind Kichak's dead." Duruyodhana said.

I noticed Karna was peeping at me while I hid behind Uttar.

"So I guess it's your duty to check on this further. I'm sure our slaves are right here. Maybe I couldn't identify them. But I can say they are here...," Shakuni stared at me.

Father son and the holy spirit save this child from this Lucifer, no no way more than Lucifer.

"Look Gandharaj and Duruyodhana with him dead his promise have also died. So I don't have anything to do about that," Viratraj said.

"So I guess you are in the side of Pandavas??," Shakuni smiled.

"Pandavas? I have no idea what you are saying Gandharaj," Viratraj raised his voice.

"I know you knew them Viratraj. If you could reveal them to us. I guess that's better for both of us," Duruyodhana said.

Why Karna here in this place. I mean not even an single dialogue. I can't even remember seeing him here  in Tv. Why Sakha,now I have hid like this....

"Stand properly Uttar. Don't move here and there," I dragged to hid behind him.

"Aishh Dhaksha,"Uttar stared at me.

"Shh look there," I gestured him.

"I think it's good for you to leave this place immediately before I say my guards to push you guys out," Viratraj stood up and shouted.

"So I guess you have really decided to help Pandavas. You'll have to face the consequences Viratraj,"Shakuni said.

" I can't answer your meaningless question. Now out of my kingdom, before I call my guards to drag you three out,"Viratraj came down from this seat.

"This Virat Kingdom will face the consequences, for doing this to us. You and your country will pay. Within one day your country will turn into waste barren land-," Duruyodhana shouted.

"No it's okay you don't have to do this Mythra. Maybe there are really not here," Karna interrupted.

Duruyodhana stood still looking down and thinking.

"He's right this country will pay for this. After becoming a barren wasteland how will you save the them, "Gandharaj shouted.

I wonder where does this loud voice come from this small body?

"Come my dear Duruyodhana and
Angaraj come if you want!,"Gandharaj dragged Duruyan outside.

While Karna went behind while seeing me, his gaze was at me till he got out.