On the mansion~

Jeff's P.O.V.

I went threw Slender's Woods Walking slowly remebering how i killed the fangirls. Hmm I wonder if BEN forgot about our gaming day. Who am I kidding he never forgets anything that has to do with Video Games. Pshh I am stupid... Heh...well i better be running i guess... but in the slender woods there is to much fog.... I can't see that much. I kept walking and walking...finally i arrived at the Creepy Pasta mansion! Uf finally! I can really go for a nap after play COD with BEN. Psh....poor guy he probably hates me for leaving for a mission. *sigh* Whatever I.AM.TRIED. I slowly opened the mansions door. My shoes were filled with mud. I shook them and cleaned them on the welcome rug. If I don't do it Slendy is gonna be pissed. And I have seen him angry.....trust me you don't wanna see him like that. He would murder you instantly. But since I'm friendly....my friends have gotten me out of thoose times...*cough*theystilldo*cough* Anyways....I'm gonna go look for BEN. “Beeeeeen~” I called on the living room, I don't give a shit that I'm covered in Blood. Eyeless Jack looked....well...looked? I don't know but he moved his head my way and said “He is upstairs Sleeping...” “Oh, dammit!...” I said sad crossing my arms looking at the floor. ((A/N: my version of Jeff can half close his eyelids since he burned them)) Dammit I had promissed BEN we played CoD. Fuck. Oh Well...I'm gonna scare him. Hehehe...

I walked outside and saw BEN's Bedroom Window open. I climbed up the windows and finally reached BEN's. I carefully and quietly entered his Bedroom. Which was also mine. Me and BEN share a room cause of the space of the mansion. When I got here Slender told me this was my room and that he was my roommate.  We turned out to be good friends. Thought I was a little creepy at first. *writting pointed to Jeff  appears saying: Wanted to kill everything when he arrived* Well Whatever. I got here. I know, I know, you are probably saying ‘JEFF DA KILLER U CUD HAV USED DA DOOR' Well I don't care. Plus I need to practice getting into houses. When I was doing the mission I fell like 5 times. *replay* *Jeff falls over and over again* That fucking hurt. Anyways. I looked at BEN sleeping on the top bunk of our bunk Bed. Wait....that's my bed. What. The. Fuck. Hmm. I'm gonna scare the fuck out of him. I crawled the stairs of the bunk bed (is that how you write it?) and stared at BEN sleeping. Wait...he is blushing while he is sleeping?

Uh...uh....uh...shit I froze for a second. Oh I was gonna scare him. “BENN WAKE UPPPP BEENN” I said yelling on his ear. He jumped and fell to the floor. He was breathing heavily. Hahahaha “Hahahhahaha” I laughed then accidentaly fell to the floor. “uf” i said as i fell to the floor. BEN started laughing.“Hahahaha karma Bitch!” he said laughing. Fuck...turns out i fell also. Hahaha its pretty funny doe. After we stopped laughing BEN asked me “Oh so you finally came back?” “No shit Sherlock” ((A/N: man that frase me and my friends always say it xD)) “Well finally we can play Video Games!” Knew it he never forgets about VideoGames. Typical BEN. “CoD, Halo or Five Nights At Freddy's 2?” i said normally. I mean come on that game is not even scary. “Eh I don't know you choose.” Hmm what about something else that will scare him? OHHH I KNOW!! "Well let's Play a bunch of horror games!!" "OHHHHHHH FUCK NOOOOO NOPE I'M OUTTA HEREH BITCHES!!!" He said about to run, sadly for him I had grabbed his shirt at that moment. "Nope you have to do it" I said as my grin was quite evilish. BEN squirmed trying to lose my grip. I only pulled him a little bit more next to the computer. I sat him down on the chair. I grabbed some duck tape and wrapped it around him and the chair. That way he will stay there. I opened a FanMade Mario.exe. BEN started playing it. He was scared shit-less. He started looking around the area. Then a jumpscreen came. He jumped and ended up breaking the duck tape and the chair. He climbed up the bunk bed and started shaking like a little bitch. “Hahahahaha” I laughed. Then another jumpscream came. I jumped and joined BEN. He was shaking... When i joined him i think i saw a little pink in his cheecks.......eh.... i froze again. “S-S-Stop Starring and cloose that damn g-g-game..." he said...blushing slitghy. I just nooded and carefuly got down and close the game. I slowly grabbed a hammer. I was about to break the computer when BEN appeared from the computer. I stopped and threw the hammer by the window...and did a small fake smile. Heh... He gave me a death glare.

We decided to go downstairs and bake a cake or something. But we were really Lazy so instead we ended up watching T.V.