Chapter Two💎♥️

Oh my god 😱 So , it's really Vernon. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears... HE IS REAL ...
When he was going back to his seat he came to me and said sorry for sitting on my seat...  But I couldn't speak a word with him, "AHH, what am I???? What's wrong with me? 😑 At least I must say 'It's ok' but I couldn't. I felt really angry about myself... 😡 For that period I wasn't able to keep my concentration in my studies. At the end I promised to my self that I will say something to him. But, how? Because I know that I couldn't come up with the words when I go to him.

At the break time I went out of my class looking for him. Then I saw him talking with someone at the corridor. 👥 So I went towards him, but suddenly I stopped because the person who was with him was so familiar to me... 🧐 A boy taller than 6ft. That was Mingyu oppa.

 Then I realized that was not my hallucinations in the morning

Then I realized that was not my hallucinations in the morning. He was real. Do that means I really saw them, even Cheol oppa and Woozi oppa... 😃 I should find Moonbebe and show them. Then she will believe me. I turned back to go to the classroom but suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and asked "Are you ok? You didn't hurt that much right?" I looked back that was Mingyu oppa. I collected my all strength to my words and answered him🗣
"No, I'm okay now. Thanks for helping me in the morning."
It was true. All was true. They are here... But why... They just announced about getting a break and why are they here... I was so curious but I couldn't ask....
I was stucked between my feelings.😶
Moonbebe called me to the cafeteria to have  lunch. 🍲 So I greeted  Mingyu oppa and ran to Moonbebe...

I took a choco milk and a hotdog bun... 🌭 I opened the lid of my choco milk, drank a little and turned to Moonbebe to ask whether she also want some.
"...Aah" I bumped into someone.
"Ooh....I am sorry, I am really sorry, It was a mistake." I told him. 😧 "Let me wipe your shirt" I placed the choco milk on the table which was near to me and took my handkerchief and started  wiping his shirt. 👔 I was so embarrased in that moment because every student were looking at us. 👀 I felt really sorry for that person... My hand was shaking...
"What the hell is happening to me from this morning?" 🙆🏻‍♀ I thought to myself.....The staircase, classroom & now in the cafe. 🤷🏻‍♀
Then suddenly he hold my hand.
"It's ok...please don't think about this that much...This is a small thing..OK? " 🤏🏻 He said form his deep voice...
"Nooo it's not okay" I told and raised my head...
WHAT AM I SEEING RIGHT NOW????? 😳
He was smiling at me... 😊 This eyes, this jawline... OMG...This can't be real....😱

That was JEON WONWOO.....