Blooming Love

It was 11:00 in the morning at school the next week. I had gotten the weekend to relax but Kou and I hadn't seen each other since I snuck to his house.

"So...how did it go?" asked Murao with a curious expression.

"How did what go?" I replied.

"The thing with Kou! We have been wondering what happened!" exclaimed Yuri.

"Well...we kissed and then Tanaka-sensei came over in the middle of the night. From there, things got a little awkward..." I answered trying not to give anything big away.

"Wow! You kissed Kou! Are you two dating now?" asked Yuri.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"I'm so happy for you Futaba-chan! I'm glad that I got over Kou because now that means we can both be happy!" exclaimed Yuri.

"Yeah. It's great!" I replied.

"I'm happy for you too Futaba. I'm glad that you two are happy." said Murao. Suddenly I was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. I looked over and it was Kou.

"Hey...can we meet in private?" he asked. Yuri and Murao looked at me wide eyed while I just paid attention to Kou.

"Sure!" I replied. We walked together until we found a part of the school that was nicely covered so no one could see us.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for my brother getting in the way yesterday." Kou apologized, "I'm also sorry for not letting you go when you were trying to pull away before my brother came into the room."

"No worries! The only reason I was trying to pull away was because I thought you wouldn't like it if your brother saw that. I honestly don't mind! Also, don't feel bad about your brother coming. I'm kind of glad he did. I had a great conversation with him as I was walking home," I replied.

"Now can we pick up where we left off yesterday? Only until class starts." suggested Kou.

"Sure," I answered while smiling. Without a second thought, we leaned closer until our lips connected. Through all of this, I couldn't help but feel grateful that Kou was here with me the whole time. I want to know more about Kou. I want to be with him as many times as I can. I feel happy when I'm near him. I'm so glad he's apart of my life and I'm so grateful that I got to fall in love with him. There is so much I want to do with him, but for now, it's just blooming love.