Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

A certain God of the Underworld was walking down the hallway of the Beast castle where he recently lived.

He was walking briskly as he needs to go somewhere.

As he was walking, he encountered Evie who was reading some papers while walking.

"Hey, Evie," he called out. She stopped in front of him and looked up from the papers.

"Uncle Hades," the girl beamed.

"Where are you going?" He asked, as he smiled softly at her. He always treat Evie as his daughter since his daughter and Evie were close friends too. He was happy that Mal found Evie as her best friend cause he knows she will make his daughter happy.

"I'm going to the council meeting right now. How's Auradon treating you?" The blue haired girl asked, curiously.

Well, he has been in Auradon for one month since the barrier had brought down. And he's okay - well more than okay actually since he is free to do everything he wants but not everything - and you already know what I mean. But what he wasn't okay is that he wasn't allowed to play some rock n' rolls in the castle.

"It's been okay and I can do whatever I want to do but except to the fact that I can't play rock n' rolls in this castle, because of that old beast." Hades replied as he made a face when he mentions the former king of Auradon. And the bluenette chuckled.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that because Mal and I were planning on making a sound proof concert like room for you, so, you can play your rock n' roll whenever you want without anyone complaining." Evie informed him, his face lit up at what the bluenette had said.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Hades asked still smiling.

"We were planning on telling you but we were too busy."

"Oh, it's all right. But I'll get going now, I have to go somewhere important."

"Where?" The bluenette curiously asked.

"Somewhere," He answered simply.

"Okay then, I'll get going too. I don't wanna be late for the meeting." Evie said.

"Sure," Hades said as he ruffled Evie's hair softly not to ruin its well combed state.

"Hey, I told you not to do that. It's gonna ruin my hair, and I'm not a dog." Evie pouted while fixing her hair and the God of the Underworld just chuckled at her.

And Hades just smiled as he stared at the girl. He then remembered something from the past, something he regretted doing. But he only did that because he was trying to protect her.

"Uncle Hades," Evie waved her hand in front of his face and he snapped out of his trance. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll get going now. Tell Mal I said hi." He said. They both then parted there ways after they said their 'goodbyes'.

Hades arrived at the castle's garage where his motorcycle was located. It was Mal that bought the motorcycle for him. It has a design of a blue fire painted on it. He hopped in and started the engine after he started it, he press a button which cause the bike to be on blue fire but it wasn't a harmful fire since it's just a accessory. And it was Evie and Carlos that made the blue fire accessory - Evie was the one who was incharge with the chemicals to make the blue fire while Carlos was with the technology that cause it to work, and it actually came out great.

He then started to drive towards the bridge that connected The Isle and Auradon.

After 25 minutes he arrived at a forest in The Isle. He stopped in front of a small cabin.