chapter 26 🌓

(more soft kylo cause i can't get enough 😏 enjoy!)

kylo's study was quiet; too quiet. the sound of the clock ticking was audible to his ears as he tried to focus on the data pad in front of him. holograms of blue prints for the upcoming base surrounded his desk as he read through different strategies for planning.

just as his mind would focus back on the words written on the small screen- his thoughts would travel back to you; the way your skin felt as he brushed his hand over yours, or the way your breathing accelerated when his eyes would scan your body. kylo let out a frustrated breath; his memory replaying the way you moaned as he thrusted deeply into you in the hallway, feeling your anxiety rise at the thought of someone catching you.

kylo huffed loudly; dropping the data pad on the desk and leaning back in his chair- rubbing his eyes slightly before staring up at the ceiling. he had to see you again; he had to see your smile and the way your eyes squinted when you would giggle, but he needed a reason to see you.

an idea popped into his head, making him stand from his chair and move swiftly to the door, marching his way to the stormtroopers sector. it was around the time for sundown; meaning you would be finishing up with your meeting that included phasma and some high ranking officers.

when the designated door appeared in his vision, nervousness began to arise in him. thoughts of you declining his offer floated through his mind, making him pace right outside the door. finally after much back-and-fourth, kylo pushed the door open. you were a few feet away from him; putting supplies that were used away in the areas they occupied.

when you heard the door open, you turned your head slightly. when you realized who has entered, you smiled immediately.

"emperor" you beamed, sitting down the things in your hands- wiping your palms on the sides of your dress before turning completely towards him.

kylo looks to his left; the people that occupied the space around you immediately filing out of the room- scurrying away before kylo could cause any harm. phasma bows to you both before turning on her heel and shutting the door behind her.

kylo brings his eyes back to you; your face showing amusement.

"do you always have to scare them away, every time?" you ask him, crossing your arms over your chest.

kylo brushes your comment off before taking a deep breath in, adverting his gaze from yours momentarily before bringing it back.

"dine with me tonight, like we did in naboo" he responds, causing your eyes to widen.

you open your mouth to speak, only to be cut off by kylo and his always changing moods.

"i'll send a knight to retrieve you when i'm ready" kylo informs you as he walks to the door, never once looking back as he shuts it behind him.

you stand there; dumbfounded for what seemed like hours before you finally shook his words off. excitement grew inside you; blooming in your ribs and warming your heart at the thought of naboo and how kylo treated you there.

—-

you spent your time readying yourself for your upcoming dinner with kylo; you had changed your outfit three times before finally settling on a figure hugging black dress- your right shoulder exposed as the sleeve laid on your forearm; showing most of the skin on your chest.

you added a diamond choker and took a step back in the mirror, admiring yourself as you pinned your hair up in a low bun; making sure to show off as much of your body as you could for kylo.