chapter 18 🌓

(mature sexual content- please be cautious)
(trigger warning- discussion of self harm)

you and kylo had finished dinner and currently making your way back to your quarters. the moon shined through the vines that wrapped around the pillars; making the shadows of the leaves press themselves to the ground. you had been on cloud nine; the overwhelming feeling of happiness engulfing your heart in a slow burning warmth.

kylo walked silently beside you- his foot steps matching the sound of your heels as you stride through the dark yet quiet hallway. kylo felt your happiness radiating off of you so loudly it almost screamed at him. his thoughts were bumbled as he thought of the next words to speak to you.

"i...i used to come here as a child" kylo breaks the silence, pulling your attention to his words. you weren't sure how to respond; not knowing how he would react.

"oh? well i can see why you'd come here; it's beautiful" you say quietly- waiting for his outburst you were sure would come; but it never did.

"yes, indeed it is. my grandparents were wedded here; my grandmother was the senator; senator amidala" kylo recites his words from the memories in his mind of which his mother had told him.

you try to hide your face as a smile creeps along your lips, hearing kylo open up to you made your heart grow in adoration.

"oh" is all you could say. you were unsure of how to take the information he was giving you, but you were excited to understand kylo a bit better

"you remind me of her, you know." kylo looks at his feet- turning on his toes down the hallway adjacent to them.

you look at kylo and giggle lightly "and how do i remind you of her, emperor?"

"she stood for what she believed in and she never backed down; she never needed anyone to care for her. you remind me of her in those ways." kylo remembers the stories his mother would tell him about how his grandmother not only was a queen, but she was senator of naboo. he remembered how she could fight and use a blaster with ease, making him think of you and how you carry yourself.

you kept your head down; looking at your hands as they fiddled together at your abdomen. hearing kylo tell you that you remind him of someone so admirable makes your confidence soar.

"thank you, emperor" you smile at him as he opens the door to your quarters for you; motioning for you to enter.

"i am not emperor here, just as you are not empress. i am kylo to you." he shuts the door and moves around you to sit in a chair facing the view outside your balcony.

kylo never allowed anyone to call him of his first name only; now making you and alice the only two people with access to that privilege.

your self confidence is at an all time high- you make the drastic decision to tease kylo; your lust for him makes your mind elevate, losing any sense of judgement as you allow your body to carry out the actions in which your heart is conducting.

you walk past his chair; drawing your finger across his wide shoulders before turning on the water to the tub, it heats up immediately- steam coming from the standing water that slowly fills to the brim. you start to undo the lacing of your dress; hearing kylo take in a sharp breath through his nose.

the corset of the dress falls to the floor as you pull your arms out of the sleeves; letting the dress pool to your ankles. your braided hair falls off your shoulder and to your back as you turn your head to the side just enough to see kylo gripping the arms of the chair harshly; his knuckles turning white from force.

you step into the humid water; letting it swallow you as you lay back onto the side of the tub, lifting your leg out and sitting it on the opposite side- allowing kylo a full view from your feet to your upper thigh.
kylo grunts and stand from his chair; dropping his cape to the floor and stalking towards you slowly, like a predator scoping out his prey.