chapter 4 🌑

you didn't know how long you had been staring out into space, but your eyes started to burn from not blinking. stormtroopers bickered around you, but all you could focus on was the screams that kept replaying in your brain.

"do what you must"

fathers voice was a needle in your brain, digging deeper and deeper, trying to get itself all the way inside. your family was gone. Your planet, was gone.

"we will be landing on the finalizer In two minutes" a voice sounded from the intercom above you. you had no idea what the finalizer was, or where in the galaxy you were, all you knew is you had to do whatever it took to stay alive. you were the last of your family, you would get your planet back.

"do what you must"

you felt the ship shake as it made it's way towards a humungous one. It was about five of the little ships you were on, maybe even bigger. your eyes widened, was this the finalizer?

a pair of huge doors opened and the ship cruised straight in, landing perfectly on the landing pad. the hatch on your ship hissed as it propped itself up on the ground, allowing the stormtroopers to walk off in single file, leaving you and the others on the ship. unsure of what it do, you waited for someone to tell an order, but no one was around.

you walked to the back of the ship, your back straight and chin held high, trying to remember the rules of your planet. show no emotion, remain calm, do what you have to for survival

you made a right turn and saw a light spilling from underneath a shut door. you crept over to it, putting your ear to the door you heard mumbling, and that voice. his voice. the heat was back, it started at your toes and spot up to your face. it wasn't slow this time, it was fast, so fast you hadn't had time to react, not that you wanted to anyway.

you slammed the door open, eyes burning straight into kylo. the red haired man hummed in response.

"you" you seethed through gritted teeth. arms straight at your side, your fingers digging into your palms, surely drawing blood.

"you dare come into my planet kill my people and then kill my family!" you yell, your voice echoing off the metal walls.

"ah, she's back I see" the man chuckled, looking you up and down and smirking, arms placed behind his back.

you saw red, your vision blurred with hot angry tears as you moved toward kylo slowly, eyes boring straight into the window of his helmet. he never moved, not even flinching. his gaze set straight on you, he could feel your anger raging inside you, a tornado of emotions swirling, a disaster waiting to be set free.

out of the corner or your eye you saw movement, you threw your arm up to your right, throwing the person into the metal wall, knocking them out immediately. inside you were shocked, not knowing where this power is coming from, but loving the way it's feeling. the power is a glove on your hand, moving you and using your anger as fuel to keep going. your adrenaline was flowing through your veins making you numb to any feeling.

you watched as the man started bleeding from his head onto the tiled flooring. the red haired man gasped clapping his hands together

"I knew it" he cheered, watching the man bleed out. you were breathing heavy, chest rising and falling as a slow even pace you slowly turned, eyes blazing as you looked at him. the urge to kill him pushed to the front of your brain egging you on. you raised your arm, letting the power control you, you started to choke the man, your head tilted slightly, watching the scene play out. his face began to redden, blue sweeping over his lips as he gasped for air.

"enough" kylo interjected, but you had no control over your movements, you raised your other arm, facing kylo and using every ounce of anger you had like electricity, you were growing tired, but the voice inside your head kept telling you to keep going. kylo never budged, but you could hear him coughing lightly, as if he could feel your power, but not enough to injure him.

he raised his arm, completely stopping your power, almost as if he pulled a plug out of a wall socket. the man dropped to the floor, gasping for air and holding his neck. he chuckled and shook his head.

your arms dropped to your side and you could feel the darkness slowly designate to ashes inside you. the voice in your head lowered to a whisper, and then nothing at all. you were exhausted, but refused show it. you controlled your breathing, and stood there emotionless. staring at the poor excuse of a man on the floor

"hux. be gone. we will talk later" kylo boomed, the man you guess is named hux gets up from the floor, straightening his jacket and pants. he gives kylo a curt nod, glancing at you momentarily, a smile creeps up on his lips as he moves to the door and closes it loudly behind him.

"I understand you are probably wondering why you are here?" kylo questions, moving around the table to stand directly in front of you. you do not say a word as you look at him. never breaking eye contact.

"you are here because you are useful to the first order, we can use you in battle to defeat the resistance" he says calmly, as if he didn't just murder your whole family

you scoff, rolling your eyes and crossing your arms, still, keeping eye contact. he is nothing to you

"why did you have to murder my family? kill my people? take everything from me?" you are angry, but way too tired to fight.

he shrugs, leaning against the table behind him, taking off his helmet and showing you his full face. "I did this so you have nothing to go back to, and nowhere to go." he says normally, sitting his helmet next to him. your breath hitches, you knew he was a mad man, but you didn't know it was this bad.

"I plan on breaking you. I want to make you feel as worthless as you are." he continues, he wants to make you feel so angry, so sad, so he can use you as a weapon?

you were without words. you didn't know what to say, so you gazed at him blankly, you didn't think of anything but the pain your heart was bleeding out

"I am not worthless" you say through gritted teeth, standing taller, trying not to break your composure, you are strong, you were raised to be strong. you cannot back down. you take one step forward. planting your feet on the ground

he noticed your actions, smirking, he walked till he was millimeters away from you, your heart rate quickened. the sound of his boots hitting the floor in front of you made your nails dig more into your palms. drawing fresh blood to the surface. kylo leaned in close enough to feel his breath hit your jaw. you remained still, eyes focused on the wall in front of you.

"We'll see" he whispered, turning his head to look at the side of your face.

you tensed your jaw, the rising of your chest more defined as anger slithered up your spine.

"I'll have someone show you to your room" he ends the conversation there as he turns swiftly on his heel and stalked to the door, cape flowing behind him. you kept your eyes on the wall till the sound of the door shutting caused you the relax your shoulders. he will never see you weak. you will never be worthless

"do what you must"