Relief

I made it to the hospital somewhat conscious of what was going on. At some point he took of the mask during the ride but you really couldn't get a good look at him because it was dark out and I felt like I had a concussion so I didn't stress about it much.

The car stops and I hear him get out of the car. One minute later, I hear the car door open and himself and a nurse put you on to a wheelchair. They take you and examine you for a concussion and any severe head trauma. Luckily, I didn't get hit too hard to where it could cause any long term problems.

They put me in a room to x-ray for my cracked rib. They put me in some positions where it really hurt but I made it through. They took me to a room with a bed so I can lay down but I had to go to the bathroom first. They asked if you needed any assistance. You said, "No, but just keep one ear open in case."

I walked into the bathroom and I finally got to see myself and where all the head pain was coming from. There was a stain from where the blood was on your face. They obviously cleaned it up but the gash from the tear gas was still there. I quickly did what I needed to and got out so I can lay down.

The nurse started to hook me up to machines and a IV.  I wasn't really paying attention and I fell asleep for about 20 minutes and wake up to a bandage around the gash. Apparently while you were sleeping they decided to examine the gash and used human glue and two staples to put the wound together.

I felt so much better probably because of the pain killers but it felt nice either way. A nurse comes in and asks, "How are you doing? Does anything else hurt?" You said, "I feel a lot better." With a thumbs up because you really didn't want to move.

The nurse then says "That tall man who brought you in wants to see you. Are you okay with that?" I was kinda confused for a minute and then remembered. You respond with "Yeah sure why not? I want to thank him."

She finishes typing on the computer and leaves the room. Leaving me alone for the first time I have been today. I take a deep breath and try to relax but then hear a knocking. I turned to the left and see him in the doorway. "Is it okay to come in?", He asks. I nodded my head.

He takes the one chair in that room and places it by me. "How's your head doing? You really took a hard hit back there." He says while getting in a comfortable position in the chair. I can finally get a good look at him and was enjoying the view.

He had a really sharp jawline with black long hair with light brown eyes but they looked like a golden amber once you really get a good look at them with a nicely built body.

"Yeah I'm doing okay but I'm on pain killers so I'm quite loopy right now.", You respond

He nods his head and seems to examine my face. You were able finally thank him for what he did. The nurse comes in to give you back your wallet since you were sleeping when they need your ID and insurance. He just gave them the whole wallet.

"So...What's your name?", You say. "I can't say my real name but people call me Scorpion", He responds. God damn. They picked a good one. He was so distracting. He was just so beautiful and hot and respectful.

I mean he seemed that way from the hour and a half I have been talk to him. I didn't know what to stare at though his lips, his eyes, his biceps, his dick print. It was just all so stressful to figure that out it almost gave me a headache.

"Are you gonna tell me your name?", He asks. "Oh yeah I'm sorry. Y/N.", You say. He smiles for a second. "I like that a lot", he says while intensely staring at your eyes. Your regular nurse comes in and says, "We need to run a couple simple tests on you just to see if you can go home"

He sighs realizing he can't talk to you anymore and lets the nurse do her thing. Another nurse comes is and quietly asks,"Are you gonna be driving her home?" She asks scorpion. Scorpion nods his head and she walks off.

He sits down in the chair and relaxes. We stay still and silent for a change. It felt nice for it to be quiet. Well not completely quiet you could still hear the beeping and talking of the hospital but still soothed the numbed headache you had.

We both turned our heads when we  heard a knock on the door. The nurse said I could leave and go home now. He helped me get out of bed and helped me walk to his car. I gave him my address and he starts drive.

You end up looking at him again. "Damn those pants are so tight but they fit him so well at the same time.", You thought