Chapter 9

Vader landed on Onderon with no trouble. The planet was still under Imperial control after all, even despite the senator's harsh words towards the Empire and obvious desire to leave. He descended the ramp of his Imperial Shuttle, to see the awaiting stormtrooper escort.

Without saying a word, Vader walked past the troopers who turned and followed suit right behind him. He had his hood up covering his face, not because he was trying to hide his identity, but because of the look on his face. If someone could see the look on the dark lords face, they would be frightened. He looked like he was about to slaughter an entire city.

He walked with the escort following the roads of Onderon. People gasped and backed away when they saw who it was. He could hear whispers: "Is that Lord Vader?" "What's he doing here?" "He looks angry." "I wouldn't want to be the person he's visiting."

He ignored them all and focused on the task at hand: finding and capturing Ahsoka Tano and Lux Bonteri. Oh how he wished he could kill them, but his master wanted them alive for some reason. The first place he was going to check was Lux Bonteri's house. He made a beeline there, not stopping for anyone or anything. When he reached the house he walked up to the door.

Before entering, Vader turned to the troopers. "Do a sweep of the estate. If Tano or Bonteri are found, comm me immediately. Do not let them see you, set blasters to stun just incase. The Emperor wants them alive." With that, Vader burst into the house without knocking.

"What in the name of...!" Garçon shouted before stopping when he saw who it was. He immediately kneeled and bowed his head. "Lord Vader... I was unaware you were coming."

"That was the point," Vader replied coldly.

"How may I be of assistance my Lord?" Garçon asked.

"I am looking for Lux Bonteri and the traitor Ahsoka Tano. Are they here?"

Garçon shook his head. "I'm sorry my Lord, but they left this morning. I believe that I overheard that they were going to the forests south of the city."

Vader studied the man to see if he was lying or not. It seemed as though he was not. Suddenly Vader got a call over his comm. "Lord Vader, we've concluded the sweep and came up empty." His suspicions were confirmed, Garçon had been telling the truth.

"Alright Captain, meet me back at the front gate. I may have a lead on where they are," Vader said ending the communication and heading back to the front gate.

Just as before, he kept his hood up and head down and made his way through the city of Iziz to the south exit. Before long, he had reached the edge of the forest.

"Spread out and search the area, and as before, set blasters to stun and try to stay out of their sight. Comm me as soon as you find something." The troopers all nodded and spread out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahsoka and Lux were sitting in a field of flowers. Lux was resting his head on Ahsoka's lap while she playing with his long brown hair. No words were said between the couple. They were content with just each other's company.

They had come here earlier in the day and had lunch. It was kind of their new tradition, as they had started coming here for lunch daily ever since finding it while exploring the forest a few days prior.

Suddenly, Ahsoka felt something. She abruptly stopped playing with Lux's hair and started looking around. Lux noticed this and sat up.

"What is it my love?" Lux asked.